CM 6 QFT
- Type: 2 - Way HiFi
- Woofer: 6.5” paper cone
- Tweeter: 1” Soft Dome
- Rated Power RMS: 6 W / 100Volt
- Music Power RMS: 10 W / 100Volt
- Rated Power RMS: 40 W / 16Ω
- Music Power RMS: 60 W / 16Ω
- Sound Pres. Level (SPL) 1W/1M: 91dB
- Frequency range: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Transformator power tappings: 6 - 3 - 1.5W
- Dispersion @ 1-4-8 KHz: 180°- 80° - 45°
- Dimensions outside Ø: 237mm
- Dimensions Cutout Ø: 216mm
- Depth: 65mm
- Ceiling thickness: 12.5 – 29mm
- Weight: 1.1Kg
- Grille: metal
- Grille removal tool: included
- Clamp release/tightening hex key: included
The CM6QFT is the new contractors’ reference: an easy to install speaker that reduces labor cost drastically.
The patented Quick-Fit system allows an installer to mount many speakers in a short time. On the CM6QFT, you will find factory-tightened clamps instead of screws. All one has to do is position the speaker in the ceiling, and release the 4 clamps by pushing their buttons with the round edge on the back of the (included) hex key. Dismounting the speaker is possible by turning the clamps 180 degrees with the hex key. Quick and easy: no more fumbling around with screws on top of a ladder!
This discrete and stylish loudspeaker has a 6 ½” paper cone woofer that results in a very low distortion. To complete the sound, the CM6QFT has an integrated 1” tweeter. It makes the CMQFT very suitable for paging calls and background music. The housing is made of high quality ABS. The grille is made of steel.
Standard color for the CM6QFT is white RAL9010. From 12 pieces on, the loudspeaker can be painted optionally in any other RAL color (REF: PAINTCM).