2-Way Active Bi-amplified Speaker.
WIDE123 is a full-range, bi-amplified system, with a versatility that allows for the maximum freedom of use. Its user-programmable control system, based on the Montarbo DSP, and its small sized cabinet, makes this system the perfect choice for professional and semi-professional users in any kind of venue. WIDE123 is equipped with class D amplifiers controlled by the Montarbo DSP loudspeaker processor (56 bit, 180 MHz, 24 bit converters) which provides filtering, equalization, delay, limiting and diagnostic functions.
This DSP utilizes an advanced algorithm for the real time control of both the power output and the temperature (both internal and external) of the amplifier. 5 presets are available, one of which may be customized by the user and loaded into the DSP, thus adapting the speaker's acoustic response to the user's personal taste. The Internal DSP controller also provides an auxiliary output that may be used to drive an external subwoofer, be it equipped with internal filters or not. The presets can be modified by means of the Montarbo proprietary software program RAConLSTM with the LD2.4 USB interface (optional device).
The remote control allows: programming and storage of one preset in the DSP and the creation of an unlimited library of personalized settings in the PC; adjustment of the frequency response by means of a 10 filter "fully parametric" equalizer; adjustment of the delay time and of the output level of each speaker system; monitoring of the power amplifier's status (temperature, protection circuits, limiters and thermal alarms); selection of the type of subwoofer used.
- 2 class-D amplifiers (with switching-mode power supplies) that can supply a total of 650 Watts EIAJ (500 W for the LF drivers, 150 W for the HF).
- 132 dB max SPL.
- 12" woofer with 3" voice coil and a powerful, external neodymium magnet.
- HF driver with a 1" throat and a 2.4" voice coil, featuring a neodymium magnet and titanium diaphragm.
- Wide dispersion (80° H x 60° V) wave-guide horn.
- Montarbo 56 bit DSP, 180 MHz, 24 bit converters.
- Processed auxiliary output allows to drive an external subwoofer.
- 5 presets one of which may be customized and loaded into the DSP.
- Presets remote control and customization by means of the proprietary software program RAConLS™ and the optional LD2.4 USB interface.
- With a single LD2.4 USB interface it is possible to operate up to 10 speaker systems of the SPOT, WIDE and FULL series.
- Birch plywood cabinet, finished with anti-abrasion paint.
- Adjustable feet for use as variable-angle stage monitor; 10 threaded studs (M10) for safe and simple suspension; adapter for a supporting pole; 3 stylish and ergonomic handles.
- Main sound system in clubs, small theatres and small open spaces.
- High quality monitoring system.
- Fixed and semi-permanent installations.
- Front-fill and side-fill reinforcement, for stage monitoring, for speech reinforcement, for conventions or conferences.
- The wide dispersion allows for uniform coverage of the audience, even when using a single system per side (FOH).