* Usled stalnih promena odnosa dinar-euro, istaknute cene su informativnog karaktera. Pre svake kupovine i poručivanja ovog uređaja, okrenite jednu od Player Plus prodavnica putem navedenih brojeva telefona, kako biste dobili najbolju cenu.
The DJM-250 mixer with 2 sound filters
- Two independent sound colour filters
Borrowed straight from our high-end DJM-900 Nexus, the two sound colour filters can be added independently to each channel for seamless marrying of tracks. Combine that with the EQ effects to really carve out the mix. Lights on the filter knobs clearly show when each filter is engaged, to provide a unique visual aid to DJs for perfect performance every time.
- Eight input paths for maximum connectivity
Proving that you can’t judge a mixer by its size, the compact DJM-250 is loaded with eight inputs (four DJ multi-player and analogue turntable paths, three AUX and 1 MIC input), giving DJs the option of connecting to multiple equipment such as portable music players and synthesizers. It can also be used as a pre-amp.
- XLR balanced outputs for high-quality sound
Equipped with XLR balanced XLR outputs, the DJM-250 provides clear, accurate sound with no degradation of the source audio signal. And you can connect it to XLR compatible devices, such as powered speakers, without the need for an adapter.
- Other features:
- 48 kHz/24-bit full digital processing for clear sound quality.
- 3-band isolator type equalizer (+9dB to -∞) for the HI/MID/LOW bands on each channel.
- Fader Start Play function to control fader operation on Pioneer players linked by cable.
- Peak level meter for audio inputs on each channel.
- Cross Fader Curve Adjust function enables switching between three patterns of cross fader curves.
- Built-in rack-mount brackets for installation in booths or home studio desk.
We are breaking the mould once again with the release of the DJM-250: the industry’s first sub-€500 mixer to boast two sound colour filters and a range of professional features.
An absolute favourite among professional and hobby DJs alike, quality filters are usually confined to high-end mixers. But now with the Pioneer DJM-250 two-channel mixer, DJs can combine EQ effects with not one, but two filters to perform mixes that sound like they were meant to be.
DJM-250: A high quality mixer with two filters and pro features without having to break the bank (shown: DJM-250-K)
The DJM-250 is loaded with 8 inputs to connect with an array of sources, including 1 MIC input for MCing at parties. The mixer mirrors the layout of its bigger brothers to deliver the professional experience. Plus the XLR balanced output guarantees the high quality sound expected from our club standard mixers, making it perfect for DJing at home, parties or in music bars.
This is the first time DJs can get their hands on a high quality mixer with two filters without having to break the bank. Add that to the DJM-250’s pro features and you’ve got a mixer like no other on the market.