EX10 - Active High Resolution Speaker System
- Very compact 2-way, high-output, full-range active speaker system
- Despite its 10” woofer and remarkably small footprint it successfully takes on many larger 12”models and is favoured by audio visual presentation and rental companies all over the world for its sheer quality and tremendous output
- On-board electronics ensure fast, easy set up and complete control with electronic crossovers, phase alignment, equalization and speaker protection integrated into the EX10’s amplifier module
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating.
- 126dB sustained output, 129dB peak with very high dynamic range and low noise floor.
- 500W of total power with complete on-board speaker management system.
- 450W high efficiency, current enhancing, switching low frequency amplifier.
- Very high quality 50W, low IM distortion, Class AB, high frequency amplifier with
transformer balanced output.
- Compact, asymmetrical, trapezoidal cabinet design allows for use in stage monitor
or under balcony applications with high pass filter to adjust equalization and phase response.
- Wide dispersion, 100° H x 80° V rotatable horn.
- New patent-pending 1.75” (44mm) Nitride Titanium diaphragm compression driver
with complex geometry phase plug for higher output, exceptionally low distortion, extended
frequency response and neodymium magnet structure.
- 10” woofer with revolutionary Active Impedance Control (AIC) voice coil technology
and neodymium magnetic motor structure dramatically increases force, lowers distortion
and provides increased frequency response linearity.
- Proprietary top handle design for simplified handling and carrying, integrates one
M10 suspension point, OmniMount™ bracket point and four M6 bracket points.
- Four additional M10 suspension points for flexible rigging and installation options.
- Top hat for pole mounting applications.
- LED indicators for signal present, limiter, thermal condition and power ON status.
System Acoustic Perfomance
|Max SPL Long-term||126dB|
|Max SPL Peak||129dB|
|-3dB Response||65Hz - 20kHz|
|-10dB Response||55Hz - 28kHz|
High Frequency Section
|Acoustic Design||Horn Loaded|
|High Horn Coverage Horizontal / Vertical||100° x 80°|
|Throat Exit Diameter / Diaphragm Size||1" / 1.75"|
|Diaphragm Material||Nitride Titanium|
High Frequency Amplifier Specification
|Type||Class AB Push-Pull|
|Rated Continuous Power||50W|
|Operating Bandwidth||1.6kHz - 28kHz|
Low Frequency Section
|Acoustic Design||Front Loaded, Bass Reflex|
|Woofer Size / Voice Coil Diameter / Design||10" / 2.5" / Trans Coil|
|Diaphragm Material||Epoxy Reinforced Cellulose|
Low Frequency Amplifier Specification
|Type||High efficiency, Current-enhancing switch mode|
|Rated Continuous Power||450W|
|Operating Bandwidth||55Hz - 1.6kHz|
|Input Sensitivity||1.0V RMS|
|Input Impedance||20 kΩ|
|Power Connector||Neutrik PowerCon®|
|Operating Voltage Range||100-120V@60Hz | 205-240V@50Hz | 225-260V@50Hz|
|Recommended Amperage||6A 115V | 3A 230V | 3A 250V|
|Cabinet Material||Baltic birch|
|Color||"Orange peeled" Matt Black or any RAL|