The Q1-USB features a middle Torque belt drive motor, fast start/stop, 2 speeds: 33, 45 rmp and USB output for direct recording to any PC!
- Middle Torque belt drive motor
- Fast start / stop
- 2 speeds: 33, 45 rpm
- +/-10% Pitch adjustment range
- USB-output for direct recording to any PC
- Free, multilingual Audacity software available via download:
- Endless possibilities with free downloadable effect plug-ins
- Import, export and edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, AIFF and WAV sound files.
- Cut, copy, splice, and mix sounds together.
- Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
- Remove static, hiss, hum, or other constant background noises.
- Alter frequencies with Equalization, FFT Filter, and Bass Boost effects.
- Adjust volumes with Compressor, Amplify, and Normalize effects.
- Many more…
- Selectable phono/line output
- All functions are equipped with stylish, blue LED lights
- Plastic dust cover
- Retractable target light
- Audio Technica cartridge included
- All metal S-shaped tone arm assembly with:
- Anti-skating adjustment
- Lever lift with height adjustment
- Adjustable large feet for perfect leveling
|Driving Method||Belt Drive|
|Starting Time||less than 1 second|
|Braking Time||less than 1 second|
|Speed selection||331/3 ~ 45 RPM|
|Wow & Flutter||less than 0,25% WRMS (JIS WTD) @ 331/3 RPM|
|Tone arm type||Static balanced S-shaped tone arm.|
|Tracking Error angle||Less than 3°|
|Phono output||1,5 ~ 3,6mV @ 1kHz 5cm/sec (with supplied AT HP-4005 cartridge)|
|Line output||90 ~ 216mV @ 1kHz 5cm/sec (with supplied AT HP-4005 cartridge)|
|Computer interface USB 1.1 compliant||Windows® XP/Vista/Win7 or Mac® OS X|
|Power supply||230V~ 50Hz|
|Dimensions||450 x 350 x 150mm (WxDxH)|