Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs and 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Inspiration In, Brilliance Out
The Ins and Outs
The XENYX 1002FX has 10 inputs and a FX Send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Built-in Digital Effects Processor
Compact MagicWeighing in at just 2.3 pounds, the XENYX 1002FX is the portable, practical way to turn a small performance with two vocalists into a mesmerizing event. Keep it casual, or dress it up in a 24-bit digital ball gown – with the XENYX 1002FX, anything is possible.
ValueLending optimum sound quality to small-scale performances has never been this easy or affordable. The XENYX 1002FX provides extreme versatility at a price other mixers in this class simply cannot touch.