600W + 300W 126-133dB SPL Active Speakers
The new MITUS range includes 2 FOH active and passive speakers: the MITUS 112 A and the MITUS 115 A. Both are built in high grade birch plywood, with tour-tough grille with dust protection foam. The MITUS 112 A is a 2-way design active speaker, with a 12” neodymium magnet woofer and a 1.7” VC HF compression driver, both by B&C, mounted on a 80°H x 50°H rotatable CD horn. The Class D built-in bi-amp system with switch mode power supply guarantees 600
Wrms to the LF woofer and 300 Wrms to the HF driver. The system is equipped with a DSP and factory presets to allow the best performance under any situation. When matched with the MITUS 118 SA or with the MITUS 121 SA, it reaches very low frequency extensions.
THE FBT MITUS - Setting a New Milestone
- Advancing the concept of line arrays in terms of power, performance, weight, flexibility and ease of use, the new MITUS sound reinforcement series is the true result of our experience and passion for excellence.
- A comprehensive range of line array systems, speakers, subwoofers and monitor systems, available in active or passive design, to deliver the finest sound in all applications, from touring to permanent installation.
- High quality B&C neodymium magnet woofers, custom manufactured for FBT. The latest generation of B&C compression drivers. High efficiency Class D power amplifiers modules with switch mode power supplies, Neutrik Powercon IN and LINK OUT power receptacles DSP with A/D-D/A low noise converters providing crossover, equalization, system protection along with 8 selectable presets.
- Die-cast aluminum chassis. New aluminum die-cast carrying handles. Heavy duty metal grille with anti-resonance spacers and FBT exclusive synthetic cloth.
- 5 different configurations allowed, suspended or ground stacked. A wide range of accessories makes the MITUS range extremely flexible for live or permanent installations.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass-reflex design
- 320 mm (12’’) B&C neodymium magnet woofer with 75 mm (3’’) voice coil
- 25 mm (1’’) exit B&C neodymium magnet HF driver with 44 mm (1.7’’) voice coil with 80°H x 50°V rotatable horn
- Class D amplifiers, 600WRMS to the LF and 300WRMS to the HF, switch mode power supply
- Frequency response from 50Hz to 20KHz
- DSP with 8 eq presets
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, HPfilter, ground-lift
- 15 mm (5/8”) birch plywood enclosure, scratch resistant black paint finish
- Eight M10 fly points, 35 mm (1.38’’) speaker stand socket and two FBT design aluminium handles
- Ideal for live sound reinforcement applications as both front of house main PA, and as a stage monitor. Also suited for permanent installations
- Very lightweight, only 20Kg
- Depth : 15 in
- Depth : 380 mm
- Height : 26 in
- Height : 660 mm
- Width : 15 in
- Width : 380 mm
- Product Weight : 45 lbs
- Product Weight : 20 kg
- Shipping Weight : 48.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight : 22 kg
- SPL Max : 133 dB
- Current Draw : 640 Watt
- Frequency Response : 50Hz-20kHz
- AC Voltage : 220-240 Volts
- Power Output : 600w RMS LF, 300w RMS HF
- Peak Power : 1200w LF, 600w HF