2000W - 136/139 dB SPL Passive Subwoofer
The MITUS 121 is a subwoofer with a 21” neodymium magnet woofer, custom by B&C, enabling an extremely low response, down to 29 Hz. The birch plywood enclosure is designed in bass reflex and it is the ideal sub for ground stack applications. The21” sub design gives the best response when used in full active system with the flown line array or with the MITUS112/115/206L speakers.
- 21" LF B&C woofer w/3" voice coil
- 2000w RMS at 4 ohms
- Vented band pass design
- Four M-10 flying points
- Neutrik NL-4 Speakon inputs / Link thru outputs
- 13 ply 3/4" Baltic birch cabinet construction with tour grade black paint finish
- Top mount speaker stand socket
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz - 250 Hz, Max. SPL 139 dB
- External Active crossover required
- Dimensions: 23.2" x 30.7" x 29.9"
- Net wt. 123.5 lbs.