500+150W 125/129dB SPL Passive precision coverage vertical array
FBT Mitus 206L Two-Way Passive Biampable Line Array Speaker
MITUS 206 L is a 2-way compact passive line array system boasting an extended performance in the mid and high frequencies thanks to the original technology applied, granting 500+150 Watts. Ideal for small to medium sized applications, from multiple cabinet line arrays to single pole-mounted loudspeakers the MITUS 206 L is equipped with 2x6.5” B&C neodymium woofers and 1.4” exit B&C neodymium compression driver mounted on a 100°H waveguide.
The MITUS 206 L enclosure is constructed from high impact polypropylene gas-injected mould and incorporates integrated line array rigging hardware: a rigid metal grille backed by a foam protects the transducers from wear. The MITUS 206 L maybe used in indoor or outdoor applications where the system is not directly exposed to the elements.
- 2 way passive Biampable Line Array
- Polypropylene / aluminum Cab
- 2 x 6.35" B and C custom neodymium woofers
- 1 x 2.5: B and C HF compression driver with 1.4" exit coupled to a waveguide
- 10V x 100H degree dispersion
- Cabs adj. in 2 degree steps
- Power Handling: 500w RMS LF, 150w RMS HF, 129 dB LF, 133 dB HF Max. SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms LF & HF
- Frequency Response: 68Hz - 20kHz, 2 x NL-4 Speakon ins/thru
- Dimensions: 23.5" x 9" x 15.7"
- 29 lbs.