Theater, onstage miking
Houses of worship
- Hanging module with rugged thread connection and self-cleaning, gold plated contacts
- For use with five different Capsule Modules
- Integrated switchable LED ring
- Integrated bass rolloff filter
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Non-reflective anthracite finish
Using microphones flown from the ceiling to record music or speech in places of worship, conference rooms, or on theater stages is becoming more and more popular.
A 10-m (33-ft.) special cable that is treated specially to reduce twisting to a minimum even if the temperature varies and a spring steel hanging clamp for precise microphone alignment will keep the microphone securely in its position.
A switchable LED ring helps the sound engineer to check system function during the soundcheck.
|Bass filter||250 Hz, -10 dB at 50 Hz|
|Recommended load impedance||>=2,000 ohms|
|Supply voltage||9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN/IEC|
|Connector||3-pin male XLR|
|Cable||10 m (33 ft.)|
|Finish||matte dark grey|
|Net weight||400 g (14.1 oz.)|
|Shipping weight||600 g (1.3 lbs.)