The T-Rex is a 250 W scanner featuring a quad angled mirror for aggressive mid-air effects and a combined color/gobo wheel offering multiple colors and a full array of 19 gobo patterns.
An awesome force has evolved...and it's the most dangerous threat yet to lower light forms.
King of its habitat, the T-Rex is the aggressive new companion to Martin's other famous predator, the Raptor. Together they form a deadly new partnership.
Fast and furious, the T-Rex deploys its unique quad angled mirror to create a devastating salvo of effects: light beams with razor sharp intensity slice through the air, changing color and direction to the beat of the music.
And being a cold-blooded monster, the T-Rex remains cool at all times. Its high-speed cooling fan means the T-Rex is ready for action all night long.
- 250 W halogen lamp
- 1000 hour lamp included
- Combined color and gobo wheel
- 12 gobos
- 19 gobos plus open
- Faceted rotating parabolic reflector
- Safety approvals CE
- Rigorously tested for total reliability
- Music triggered
- Continuous operation - no cool down time needed
- Length: 490 mm (19.3 in.)
- Width: 164 mm (6.5 in.)
- Height: 190 mm (7.5 in.)
- Weight: 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs.)
- Type: 250 W, 24 V ELC halogen
- Fitted as standard: Philips ELC 10H 250 W (1000 hrs.)
- Socket: GX 5.3
- Approved alternative lamp(s): Osram ELC 24 V/250 W (50 hrs.), Osram ELC-7/X 24 V/250 W (700 hrs.)
- Color/gobo wheel: 19 pattern gobos (11 single color, 4 multi-color, 4 non-color) + open
- Motorized mirror: Quadruple angle, continuous rotation
- Motorized rotating parabolic mirror dish: Multi-facet, continuous rotation
- Manual focus: 2 m (6.6 ft.) - 20 m (65.6 ft.)
Control and Programming
- Control: Music trig, automatic level sensitivity adjustment
- Housing: Steel and aluminum
- Mounting points: Adjustable floorstand/mounting bracket
- Orientation: Any
- AC power input: 3-pin IEC male socket
- AC power: 110-120 V, 50/60 Hz (US model)
- AC power: 230-240 V, 50/60 Hz (EU model)
- Main fuse: US model 5.0 AT, EU model 2.5 AT (both slow blow)
- Cooling: Forced air
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Maximum surface temperature, steady state, Ta=40° C: 60° C (140° F)
- Total heat dissipation (calculated, +/- 10%): 920 BTU/hr.
|EU safety: EN 60598-2-17
|EU EMC: EN 55 015, EN 55 103-1, EN 61 547