- Type: Table type active multizone paging microphone
- Polar pattern: Directional, low feedback, electret capsule
- Frequency range: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated output level: 2 V balanced line output
- Rated output impedance: 50 Ohm
- Connection: bus system accepts multiple units in parallel
- Paging: 4 zones, individually selectable / all at once
- Cable Type: CAT5 terminated with RJ45 connector (supplied)
- Cable length: 5 m (supplied)
- Color: grey
- Weight (without cable): 0.550 kg
- Dimensions (base unit) 115 (W) X 162 (D) mm X 60 mm (H)
- Gooseneck length: 275 mm
The APart MICPAT-4 is a sturdy active multizone-paging microphone. It has a flexible gooseneck and a high-quality directional electret microphone capsule. The design of this capsule reduces the risk of feedback drastically.
With MICPAT-4 you can make paging calls to a maximum of four zones simultaneously. It has been designed specifically for use with the APart ZONE4 pre-amplifier and future models. Multiple MICPAT-4 mics can be connected in parallel by using the optional RJ45SPLIT splitter.
Operating this microphone is very straightforward: select the zones you want to page by pushing buttons 1 to 4. You can select all zones at once by pushing the ‘all’ button. The call button is momentary: push to talk. All the other buttons are latching. During paging the call LED will light orange, and all other microphones connected in parallel will be temporarily disabled (busy).
In a multi-microphone setup, the MICPAT4 will automatically detect if another microphone is already paging. This is indicated by an orange call LED. When paging has ended, the LED will return to green.
A standard CAT5 cable provides the connection to the APart ZONE4 pre-amplifier and future models. The maximum approved cable length is 100 meters. Please note that MICPAT4 can not be linked to a PC and is not network compatible!
MICPAT4 and ZONE4 have an easy plug-and-play installation and comfortable, intuitive use. As all APart products, they have been designed with installer ease in mind!