Premium MIDI Interface with Audio Output
MIDI Interface with Convenient Audio Playback
Enjoy more than MIDI with the innovative Alesis Control Hub. Sleek, stylish, and easy to use, the compact Control Hub MIDI interface offers thoughtful extras and audio outputs to make the most of your Mac or PC. Plus, the Control Hub is completely bus powered—no power supply required. The standard Apple iPad camera connection kit can connect the Control Hub to other compatible devices.
FULL MIDI CONTROL
Compact, portable, and completely bus powered, the Control Hub is the ideal on-the-go interface. Equipped with both a MIDI In and a MIDI Out jack, the Control Hub is the perfect MIDI Interface for working with workstation keyboards, digital pianos, drum machines and modules, MIDI controllers, sequencers, and other MIDI gear. There is even a customizable foot pedal/footswitch input that can be assigned to nearly any type of MIDI message—even SysEx!
In addition to the two-way MIDI connection, Control Hub also features a pair of audio outputs. This powerful extra provides a great way to monitor the audio playback of your laptop on stage, in the studio, or on the go. A headphone output is also provided. The Main output and the headphone output are each equipped with a dedicated volume control.
Apple, iPad, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
- MIDI interface with convenient audio playback
- Easily connects to your Mac or PC
- MIDI In and Out jacks connect to virtually any MIDI gear
- Audio outputs provide playback from your software or app
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- MIDI assignable footswitch/pedal input offers extreme flexibility
- Compact modern design with black chrome accents
- USB-powered; no power supply required
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
- Control Hub interface
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- MIDI In, MIDI out
- 1/4" Audio outputs (Left, Right)
- 1/4" Stereo headphone output
- USB (mini) port
- 1/4" TRS dual footswitch input
- Stereo output level
- Headphone volume