"Amazing video and access to
content on my network, I LOVE it!"
The UDP411 embraces movie and music playback, offering outstanding performance in both disciplines. Unlike most BluRay machines music from SACDs and CDs is delivered with outstanding quality while movie performance with either 2D or 3D films is to the very highest standards currently available. Using Arcam’s unique and hard won engineering expertise the UDP411 delivers a truly emotional portrayal of your favourite discs, delivering blockbuster experiences straight to your arm chair.
Few specialist manufactures have ever stepped up to the plate where development of video playback is concerned. The technological know-how required for the successful design of high performance video sources is vast. With more than ten years of digital video experience, not to mention global recognition of its efforts, Arcam is proud to announce the arrival of it’s newest disc player, the UDP411.
The UDP411 embraces movie and music playback, offering outstanding performance in both disciplines. Unlike most Blu-Ray machines music from SACD & CD is delivered with outstanding quality while movie performance with either 2D or 3D films is to the very highest standards currently available. Using Arcam’s unique and hard won engineering expertise the UDP411 delivers a truly emotional portrayal of your favourite discs, delivering blockbuster experiences straight to your arm chair.
The UDP411 uses a very simple, almost direct video path from the disc or network video with upscaling of all video sources up to 4k to its ultra-high precision outputs. This short path approach allows pictures to be presented without unintentional artefacts and delivers the kind of pristine picture quality that will truly captivate any viewer. Using broadcast quality digital video clocks during processing means the resulting picture quality is simply stunning.
To ensure the UDP411’s music performance meets the same “reference” standards the class leading TI/Burr Brown PCM1794 digital to analogue converter (DAC) is used. This device, coupled with a linear phase Bessel output filter and high precision re-clocking system results in audio quality comparable to a dedicated audiophile CD player. Even the UDP411’s power supply has been specially designed for outright performance. Discreet sub-regulated power supplies on the drive, audio and DAC boards deliver significant benefits to the overall performance of each element and thus allow each section to work truly independently and without interference.
Analogue Audio Output
- Digital to Analogue conversion: 24-bit 192kHz Delta-Sigma DAC
- Signal to noise ratio: 110dB CCIR
- Harmonic distortion (1kHz): 0.002%
- Frequency response (±0.5dB): 10Hz–20kHz
- Output level (0dB): 2.2Vrms
- Output impedance: 47Ω
- Minimum recommended load: 5kΩ
- HDMI: 19-pin HDMI connector Supported video formats are: 720 x 576p, 720(1440) x 576i, 720 x 480p, 720(1440) x 480i, 1280 x 720p, 1920 x 1080i, 1920 x 1080p, 3840 x 2160p Audio to 8-channel/96kHz or 2-channel/192kHz (24-bit).
- USB: USB 2.0 High Speed (480 Mbit/s)
- Network: 10 BASE-T / 100 BASE-TX
- Dimensions: W433 x D400 x H100mm
- Weight: 6.2kg nett/8.5kg packed
- Power consumption: 20W maximum
- Digital output connection: 75Ω co-axial optical TOSLINK
- Mains lead
- CR301 remote control
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Wi-Fi antenna