Designed for medium sized education and corporate venues, Hitachi’s CP-WX3015WN provides versatility and connectivity. With optional wireless networking users can present via a PC placed anywhere in a room. With an exceptional high contrast ratio and long life lamp the CP-WX3015WN delivers a superb image, simple user functionality with a low total cost of ownership.
- Light output (brightness): 3000 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Hybrid Filter - 6000 Hour Filter Cleaning Cycle
- Lamp life: 6000 hours (Eco Mode)*
- Advanced networking features
- Full connectivity including HDMI
- AMX Device Discovery
- Crestron RoomView®
- iOS Connectivity
Features at a glance
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode - Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO - Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- PC-less Presentations - Simply plug in a memory stick, SD card, or even a portable hard disk drive and present without the need of a laptop.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- Wireless Networking - Wireless networking offers quick, easy and secure network access. Browser based software provides easy management, control and monitoring of networked projectors.
- AMX Device Discovery - When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Long Life Lamp - Using Eco Mode, lamp life is extended to more than 6,000 hours - equivalent to the projector being used for three hours a day over a period of ten years.
- Template Function - This unique Hitachi feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
- Virtually Maintenance Free - Hitachi projectors are designed to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. Long-life parts significantly extend the maintenance intervals, reducing cost and any inconvenience.
- Daytime Mode - It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Quick On/Off - Plug in, turn on and present. The Quick On/Off feature and automatic resolution equals fast set-up
- Input Source Naming - Personalise devices and inputs to the projector - for example, re-name a device input to "Tom's Laptop" for easy recognition.
- My Button - Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Messenger - Send text messages and announcements to multiple, networked projectors at the same time. This is ideal for projecting daily work schedules and university campus notifications to multiple classrooms simultaneously.
- Centralised Reporting Function - Using a single PC, create HTML reports for a group of networked projectors to simplify maintenance requirements.
- Audio Pass Through - When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector's speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by - helping to preserve lamplife.
- Vertical Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Progressive Scan - Typically with moving images, each frame of video is shown in two halves - odd lines and even lines. Progressive Scan enables every line of a video frame to be displayed simultaneously resulting in crisp, smooth motion and reduced flicker and judder.
- On Screen Display (OSD) - The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
||0.59" P-Si TFT x 3
||WXGA (1280 x 800)
|White Light Output (Brightness)
||3000 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)
2000 ANSI Lumens (Eco Mode)
|Colour Light Output (Colour Brightness)
||3000 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)
2000 ANSI Lumens (Eco Mode)
||Manual focus, manual zoom x 1.2
||5000 hours (Normal Mode)
6000 hours (Eco Mode)*
|Diagonal Display Size
|Number Of Colours
||8 Bit/colour, 16.7M colours
||49:1 upward shift, fixed
||0.9m~9.7m (Wide), 1.1~11.8m (Tele)
|Distance To Width Ratio (:1)
||1.5 (Wide), 1.8 (Tele)
||IBM Compatible VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA (compressed), MAC 16"
||NTSC, PAL , SECAM, PAL -M, PAL -N, NTSC4.43, 1125p(1080p@50/60), 750p(720p@50/60)
||Signal: 525i(480i), 525p(480p), 625i(576i), 1125i(1080i@50/60), 750p(720p@50/60), 1125p(1080p@50/60)
|Plug & Play
||16W Mono (8W x 2)
||Freeze, Magnifying, Blank, Auto adjustment, Search, Page Up & Down (for USB mouse function), Auto signal search, Auto eco mode
||Aspect selection (video, data, HDMI), Equalizing Gamma Correction, Equalizing Color temperature adjustment, 2-3 pull down for NTSC, Mirror reverse image, up-side down image, Progressive Scan, Noise Reduction, Overscan
||Auto V keystone ±30 degrees (@ XGA 60Hz)
||MyScreen, My Memory, My Button, My Text, My Source, Picture mode (normal, cinema, dynamic, blackboard, whiteboard greenboard, photo), Daytime Mode, Input Source Naming (English), Resolution setting, Template, Closed Caption (for NTSC & component 480i only), Audio pass through, Framelock, Audio ports assign, Cloning, Drawing function (Optional wireless pen tablet TB-1 is necessary), Eco Mode (Normal, Eco, Intelligent Eco, Saver), iOS Connectivity
||Easy lamp replace from top, Air filter slides towards front side or top
|Power On & Off
||Direct on, Auto off
||Security bar, PIN-Lock, MyScreen Password, Keypad-Lock, Kensington slot, Transition detector, My Text, Security label
||Network presentation (PC still/moving picture transfer), Campus Notification System, Configure and control projector via web browser, receive alerts via e-mail, projector management via SNMP, C restron RoomView®, Scheduling, My Image, displaying text data transferred via the network, Command Control via network, A MX Device Discovery, PJ Link™, Network Bridge
||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Russian, Finnish, Polish, Turkey, Arabic, Persian, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovenian, Croatian, Greek, Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian, Thai, Portuguese (Brazil), Indonesian, Vietnamese
||1 x HDMI (HDCP compatible)
||15pin Mini-Dsub x 2
||1 x 15-pin Mini D-sub (RCA combination)
||2 x 15-pin Mini D-sub (shared with analogue computer in 1/2)
1 x RCA for composite
1 x Mini-DIN for S-Video
||2 x Stereo Mini Jack
1 x pair RCA (L/R)
1 x Microphone Jack (Stereo Mini)
||1 x pair RCA (L/R)
|USB Type A
||2 x USB Type A (for PC-less presentation and wireless network)
|USB Type B
||1 x USB Type B (for USB display or USB mouse control)
||1 x RJ-45
||Option, IEEE802.11b/g/n ready (optional wireless adapter required)
||1 x 9-pin D-sub for RS232C Control
||100-120V / 220-240V, auto switching
||300W/<0.5W (AC 220-240V)
||317x98x288mm (excluding feet and extrusions)
||29dB (Eco Mode) / 36dB (Normal Mode)
||Hybrid (Up to 6000 hours)
||Indicator lights (lamp, temp, power), Ceiling mount image, Rear projection image, Serial number label on side, MAC PC support: PJ Control software, MAC address label on side, LiveViewer software
||UL60950-1/cUL, FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CE Marking: EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN55022, EN55024 (EMC Directive), EN60950-1 (Low voltage directive), WEEE, RoHS, ErP (lot6) compliant, DEMKO-GS, GOST-R