3 pole female cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts.
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
Product Connector Type XLR Gender female Electrical Capacitance between contacts ≤ 4 pF Contact resistance ≤ 3 mΩ Dielectric strength 1,5 kVdc Insulation resistance > 2 GΩ (initial) Insulation resistance > 1 GΩ (after damp heat test) Rated current per contact 16 A Rated voltage 50 V Mechanical Cable O.D. 3.5 - 8.0 mm Insertion force ≤ 20 N Withdrawal force ≤ 20 N Lifetime > 1000 mating cycles Wire size max. 2.5 mm² Wire size max. 14 AWG Wiring Solder contacts Locking device latch lock Material Boot Polyuretan Bushing Polyamide (PA 6 15% GR) Contact plating 2 µm Ag ContactsNickel Insert Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR) Locking element Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1) Shell Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1) Shell plating Nickel Strain relief Polyacetal (POM) Environmental Flammability UL 94 HB Standard compliance IEC 61076-2-103 Protection class IP 40 Solderability Complies with IEC 68-2-20 Temperature range -30 °C to +80 °C