AMS Neve 1073SPX
Garantujemo najnižu cenu na tržištu!
U slučaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
The 1073® SPX has a 1073® Class A design microphone preamplifier, with 3-band EQ (fixed HF plus two switchable bands with cut/boost capability) and high pass filter.
- Genuine 1073® transformer-coupled microphone preamplifier / EQ circuit, in a single 1U 19″ rack mount enclosure
- Exclusive Neve® Marinair™ transformers used on input and output stages
- Convenient connections for Mic, Line & DI inputs on front of unit, with switchable mic/line input connections on the rear of the unit
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power, Hi/Lo impedence, -20dB pad and DI ground lift on the input stage
- Switchable Phase, and EQ in/out
- Insert send and return loop feature allows external equipment to be connected easily to the 1073SPX audio chain, such as mono limiter/compressors;
- Pre-EQ insert send/return – a line level send is available from the mic-preamp output stage and a return just before the EQ stage
- Post-EQ insert send/return – a line level send is available from the post-EQ stage and a return just before the main output stage
- 7-stage LED signal level meter – can show mic/line/DI input-stage level, EQ-stage level or output-stage level up to +24dB
- Output level control
- External multi-voltage PSU
- Optional Digital I/O module
Found on some of the most famous recordings of the past 40 years, the big, punchy sound of the 1073® complements any musical genre – from rock to rap to classical.
Launched in 1970, the 1073® Classic soon became the first choice mic preamp for leading producers and artists.
The quality is legendary. Designed and built in England, the modern-day 1073® SPX is produced to the exact specifications of the original with matched components to ensure the sound remains true.
The 1073® SPX has a 1073® Class A design microphone preamplifier, with 3-band EQ (fixed HF plus two switchable bands with cut/boost capability) and high pass filter, which adds warmth and depth to recordings, brings out subtle ambience, maintains spatial positioning, and captures a more precise image – embodying, think many engineers and producers, the essence of the genuine Neve sound.
Building on the 1073® classic module features, the 1073® SPX introduces extra functionality with integrated DI input, phantom power, selectable Insert feature, level meters, output level control and front input connectors for easy and direct connection of microphones and instruments. The 19” rack-mount 1U unit includes an external multi-voltage PSU