- Usable as a 2-channel feedback suppressor or 2 x 12-band parametric equalizer
- Two software engines allow independent or coupled functions on left and right channels
- Three filter modes, selectable per filter
- Single-Shot mode automatically searches and attenuates feedback frequencies and locks the filter until manually reset
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting filters automatically as required
- Manual mode allows individual setting of up to 2 x 12 fully parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment
- Extensive MIDI implementation
Once your stage is perfectly set up and carefully equalized, keep it free from feedback with the FEEDBACK DESTROYER PRO DSP1124P. Within a fraction of a second, the Feedback Destroyer Pro's ingenious search algorithm locates and removes feedback frequencies, without destroying the integrity of your signal.
All Sound, No FeedbackOnce the DSP1124P locates feedback frequencies, it sets extremely narrow notch filters to eliminate the selected frequencies, leaving the remainder of the signal virtually untouched. The unit's various modes allow you to remove feedback from any live sound situation, or creatively shape your sound with 24-bands of fully parametric equalization.
Modus OperandiThe DSP1124P uses 24-bit A/D (analog to digital) and D/A converters, and a 24-bit high speed DSP for processing functions. The unit can function in Single Shot, Manual and Auto Mode. Single Shot mode automatically searches and removes feedback, locking the filter until it is reset manually. Manual mode enables you to use 2 x 12 fully parametric filters including frequency, bandwidth and gain. Auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically. Single Shot, Auto and Manual modes are assignable for each filter.
The Ins and OutsThe DSP1124P features servo-balanced inputs and outputs on gold plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, accurate eight-segment LED meters, and "future proof" software upgradeable architecture.
Preserve Your SoundFor ultra low-noise sound that's clear of feedback, the DSP1124P is an easy, effective and highly affordable audio solution. Check one out today at your local BEHRINGER dealer and find out how it can protect your sound from feedback.