Value-packed Compact Mixer - with FX!
With the UB1002FX, Behringer has juiced its popular UB1002 10-input, 2-bus mic/line mixer by adding a 24-bit/40kHz multi-FX processor with 100 great-sounding presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and more. You still get the same "Invisible" mic preamps, ultra-low-noise circuitry, and 3-band EQ, plus a switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels; features that have made the entire UB series so successful. Sweetwater knows versatility is important to you, and the Behringer Eurorack UB1002FX is an extremely versatile mixer with wide-ranging possibilities, from connecting a source device and monitor speakers to permanent AV installations.
Behringer Eurorack UB1002FX Features at a Glance:
- Ultra-low noise design, high headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Two studio-grade "Invisible" Mic Preamps with 130dB dynamic range
- Integrated digital stereo FX processor with 100 presets
- FX include reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and various multi-effects
- Effective, ultra-musical 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- 10 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on all stereo channels
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphone and 2-track outputs
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- Switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response