CASIO CDP-S350 Black
Novi ensemble model CDP-S serije se ističe izvanrednim zvukovima i ritmovima i opremljen je novom hammer tehnologijom i novim sistemom zvučnika. Izvanredan instrument kako za početnike tako i za napredne korisnike koji visoko vrednuju prenosivost i raznovrsnost zvukova. Sa opcionim CS-46 stalkom, CDP-S350 odmah postaje atraktivan stojeći model. Pored toga, moguće je i povezivanje sa novom SP-34 trostrukom pedalom.
Posetite nas i uverite se i sami!
Lightweight, portable, and packed with features. Weighing in at 10.9kg, the Casio CDP S350 is perfect for small spaces. Boasting a scaled hammer action and an enhanced speaker system, the CDP S350 is guaranteed to impress.
To ensure you have access to the best possible sounds, Casio has included the new AHL ii sound source. This new sound source offers 700 high-quality tones, so you'll never be short of sounds to play with. And once combined with the four-hour battery life, you can see why the CDP S350 is the perfect choice for gigging musicians.
Get the best possible start! The Chordana app is Casio's bespoke tuition guide that will help you learn your favourite songs. Play what you want, at your own pace, so you can develop as a musician in the most efficient way.
Chordana Play App
Chordana allows you to connect to your smartphone/device to make learning the piano fun. You can play the 50 songs that are included or add your own MIDI files. The app will generate a music score from a MIDI file and then track chords and help you learn two-handed piano pieces.
Tones, Songs, and Rhythms
Up to 700 separate tones are stored within the CDP S350, making your possibilities endless. You can now achieve the effect of a full band at the touch of a button with the Auto Accompaniment feature, producing all the chords and supplementary harmonies you need. Further more, there are 200 pre-set rhythms that can act as a full musical accompaniment, and 152 stored songs to either play along with or simply just listen to.
The CDP S350 is packed with features to help create the most original music possible. Reverb and Chorus are present to embed each keystroke with classic effects. The Layer function enables you to layer two tones alongside one another, resulting in the perfect accompaniment to slower performances. The Split effect can then divide the CDP S350 into two separate instruments, meaning the player can control two effects with either hand. This shows the amount of variety and variability available to create a truly unique performance.
FREE digital downloadable book with the purchase of selected qualifying instruments.
Casio Music UK has combined with Rockschool to provide a FREE digital downloadable book with the purchase of selected qualifying instruments. An access website code to the digital music will be provided in the form of a leaflet inside the product box.
- Keyboard: 88-keys, Scaled Hammer Action ii
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: AHL ii
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Tones: 700 built-in tones
- Digital Effects: Hall (1 type), Reverb (10 types), chorus (5 types)
- Rhythms/Patterns: 200 built-in rhythms (10 user rhythms)
- Auto Accompaniment:
- Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-in Songs: 152 (Song Bank)
- Song Expansion: 10 songs maximum (up to 320KB total)
- Lesson Function:
- Step Up Lesson
- Lesson Part select
- Performance evaluation
- Voice fingering guide
- (Lesson part : right hand, left hand, both hands)
- Metronome: Beats: 0,1?9 beats (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder: 6 tracks x 5 songs (performance recording), 1 song (lesson recording), approximately 12,000 notes total, real-time recording/playback
- Sampling Function:
- Maximum sampling capacity: Up to 8 sounds
- Maximum total sampling time: Up to 10 seconds
- Sampling sound input: MIC IN / SAMPLING jack
- Other Functions:
- Rhythm Editor (10 user rhythms)
- Registration: 32 setups (4 sets x 8 banks)
- Music Preset: 310 presets
- One Touch Preset: 200 sets
- Auto Harmonize: 12 types
- Arpeggiator: 90 types
- Preset Scale: (Equal temperament + 16 types)
- Octave Shift: ±2 octaves
- Music Challenge
- Rhythm/Song controller
- Layer, Split
- Pitch Bend wheel : 0 to 12 semitones
- Piano/Organ button
- Chord Book
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
- Pedals: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- SD Memory Card Slot: Supported SD memory card capacities: SD or SDHC memory card, Up to 32GB, SMF (Format 0/1)*, CASIO format song playback, recorded song/CASIO format song/sampled sound/user rhythm/user scale/registration save/load, recorded song SMF format save, card format, file delete * Supports SMF Format 0 or Format 1 only for playback.
- GM Compatibility: Level1
- Terminals: USB
- Speakers: [12cm/6cm (oval)] x 2, Full Force Sound Speakers
- Amp Output: 8W+8W
- Input/Output Terminals:
- Headphones (Stereo standard jack)
- Audio In
- Mic In /Sampling
- USB: type B*
- External Power (12V DC)
- * USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 1,322 x 286 x 129 mm (main unit only)
- 1,322 x 373.2 x 753.3 mm ( with optional CS-44P stand)
- * Does not include music stand
- 11.3kg (main unit only)
- 19.2kg with optional CS 44P stand(Does not include music stand)
- Body Colour/Finish: Black (BK)
- Included Accessories: Pedal (SP-3), Music stand, AC adaptor (AD-A12150LW), Song book