FBT Mitus 115A
Garantujemo najnižu cenu na tržištu!
U slučaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
The Mitus 115a - 600W + 300W 133DB SPL PROCESSED ACTIVE SPEAKER
The MITUS 115 A is a 2-way design active speaker, with a 15” neodymium magnet woofer and a 1.7” VC HF compression driver, both by B&C, mounted on a 80°H x 50°H rotatable CD horn. The Class D amplifiers with switch mode power supply provide 600w RMS LF and 300w RMS HF. The Mitus 112A features a DSP with 8 factory presets to provide the best performance for numerous applications. The New MITUS 115 A features a Baltic birch plywood cabinet, with a heavy duty grille and with a dust/moisture protection foam backing.Completely Made In Italy
THE FBT MITUS - Setting a New Milestone
- Advancing the concept of line arrays in terms of power, performance, weight, flexibility and ease of use, the new MITUS sound reinforcement series is the true result of our experience and passion for excellence.
- A comprehensive range of line array systems, speakers, subwoofers and monitor systems, available in active or passive design, to deliver the finest sound in all applications, from touring to permanent installation.
- High quality B&C neodymium magnet woofers, custom manufactured for FBT. The latest generation of B&C compression drivers. High efficiency Class D power amplifiers modules with switch mode power supplies, Neutrik Powercon IN and LINK OUT power receptacles DSP with A/D-D/A low noise converters providing crossover, equalization, system protection along with 8 selectable presets.
- Die-cast aluminum chassis. New aluminum die-cast carrying handles. Heavy duty metal grille with anti-resonance spacers and FBT exclusive synthetic cloth.
- 5 different configurations allowed, suspended or ground stacked. A wide range of accessories makes the MITUS range extremely flexible for live or permanent installations.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass-reflex design
- 380 mm (15”) B&C neodymium magnet woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil
- 25 mm (1”) exit B&C neodymium magnet HF driver with 44 mm (1.7’’) voice coil with 80°H x 50°V rotatable horn
- Class D built-in amplifiers, 600WRMS to the LF and 300WRMS to the HF, switch mode power supply
- Frequency response from 46Hz to 20KHz
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, HP-filter, ground-lift
- 15 mm (5/8”) birch plywood enclosure, scratch resistant black paint finish
- Eight M10 fly points, 35 mm (1.38’’) speaker stand socket and two FBT design aluminium handles
- Ideal for live sound reinforcement applications as front of house main PA. Also suited for permanent installations
- Very lightweight, only 28Kg
- Depth : 16.6 in
- Depth : 421 mm
- Height : 29.5 in
- Height : 750 mm
- Width : 16.7 in
- Width : 425 mm
- Product Weight : 61.7 lbs
- Product Weight : 28 kg
- Shipping Weight : 67.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight : 30.5 kg
- Current Draw : 640 Watt
- SPL Max : 133 dB
- AC Voltage : 120 Volts
- Frequency Response : 46Hz-20kHz
- Power Output : 600w RMS LF, 300w RMS HF