FBT X-SUB 15SA
The popular X-PRO range from FBT is expanding at Prolight + Sound 2017, with the addition of the double 15-inch powered X-Pro 215A, the passive X-PRO 215 and a brand new subwoofer option in the shape of the XSUB 15Sa. Designed, engineering and manufactured in Italy, the new models join a series renowned for its ability to fit into every scenario, from the stage to fixed installations and boardrooms.
Added to the range is the XSUB 15SA, which joins the popular XSUB 18SA as a deceptively compact but extremely powerful low end solution.
Constructed out of 15mm birch plywood with a scratch and scuff resistant paint finish, the XSUB 15SA has been built to accompany the X-Pro and X-LITE ranges, driving a remarkable 1200W for 131/135dB SPL, via a 380mm (15”) high excursion woofer with a 75 mm (3”) voice coil. Achieving a frequency response of 42Hz to 120Hz, the subwoofer also boasts on-board digital signal processing with four factory presents, two EQ settings and two low pass filters. Operation is via an integrated control panel with stereo combo XLR/Jack I/O, Stereo XLR HP-filter outs, options for volume, EQ presets, phase reversal switch 0°-180°, and status LED indicators. As flexible as it is powerful, the XSUB 15SA can be pole-mounted via an integrated M20 top mount stand socket, while 80mm optional wheels are also available. Two aluminum handles are included to aid portability.
- Compact band-pass design subwoofer with high SPL and punch
- 380mm (15”) high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 42Hz to 120Hz
- 1200W Class D power amplifier with switch mode supply
- Digital Signal processor with 4 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF crossover settings
- Control panel with stereo combo XLR/Jack in/outs, Stereo XLR HP-Filter outs, Volume, EQ presets, phase reversal switch 0°-180°, status LED indicators
- 15mm plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two FBT design aluminum handles, 80mm optional wheels
- Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with X-PRO or X-LITE speaker series
|Built-in amplifier LF/HF:||1200 W RMS|
|Frequency response:||42Hz - 120Hz -6dB|
|Low Frequency woofer:||15 - 3 coil inch|
|Maximum SPL cont/peak:||131/135 half space dB|
|Input impedance:||22 Kohm|
|Input connector:||XLR ST with loop, XLR ST OUT|
|Power cord:||5/16.4 m/ft|
|Net Dimension (WxHxD):||455x586x570 / 17.9x23.1x22.4 mm/inch|
|Net Weight:||30/66.1 kg/lb|
|Transport Dimension (WxHxD):||555x686x670 / 21.8x27x26.4 mm/inch|
|Transport Weight:||35 / 77.2 Kg/lb|