Fluid Audio FX8
The Fader Series FX8 studio reference monitor was born out of trying to solve one big problem: How do you make an 8" 2-way monitor that isn't 15" tall! In a studio environment (and more so in a home studio), when you put something that tall on a mixing console, it tends to obstruct the view in front of you.
• Frequency response: 35 Hz – 22 kHz (+/-3dB)
• Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
• Low-frequency amplifier power: 80 watts
• High-frequency amplifier power: 50 watts
• Signal-to-noise: > 100 dB (typical A-weighted)
• Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF cone displacement
• Input impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
• Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 95dBA output SPL @ one meter with volume control at maximum (102dB Max SPL)
• Power: 115V ~50/60 Hz or 230V~50/60 Hz user switchable.
• Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
• Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
• Size (single monitor): 340mm (H) x 254mm (W) x 270mm (D)
• Weight (single monitor): 9.8 kg