FOCAL Alpha 65
Thanks to Focal’s exclusive technologies, its expertise in terms of speaker drivers and to the mechanical design of Alpha studio monitors, optimum integration is guaranteed. The environments for music production are very diverse, they are not optimised acoustically, or have only been done so insufficiently, and the listening distances vary greatly. Whether for confined spaces, rooms with poor acoustic qualities or for styles of music, which require neutrality, dynamics and high SPL, Alpha studio monitors are the solution for you.
ACTIVE 2-WAY NEAR FIELD PROFESSIONAL MONITORING LOUDSPEAKER
The Alpha 65 performs just as well with instrumental music as with electronic music, and is characterised by its great versatility.
This model is composed of a 6.5” (16.5cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port associated to a 70W amplifier and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter (35W amplifier). Alpha 65 has a frequency response of 40Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB).
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes; low sensitivity to wall effects
- Connect up to 2 audio sources
- Optimal acoustic integration
- Reduced power consumption