FOCAL Alpha 65 Limited Edition White
This Focal monitor delivers a wonderfully detailed, dynamic and harmonious sound, while maintaining a good balance of sound in sensitive areas.
The Focal Alpha 65 is a professional 2-way Proximity Proximity Control Speaker (2 internal amplifiers), consisting of a 6.5 "(16.5 cm) bass / mid-range speaker with a vented polyglass membrane. laminar large section and an inverted dome tweeter aluminum.
You can connect up to two audio sources using the XLR plug and / or the RCA plug. The XLR connector allows the connection of a balanced signal source, while RCA allows the connection of an unbalanced signal source.
The Alpha 65 monitors are equipped with an economical "standby" mode, very appreciated by the technicians of Sonovente. When you turn on the monitors, the "Standby" mode is active. To disable it, send an audio signal to the monitor by gradually raising the sound level of the audio source. After about 30 minutes without receiving an audio signal, the monitors automatically go into "Standby" mode with power consumption of less than 0.5W.
The LF Shelving function allows you to activate or not a sound level correction below 300 Hz, this is very useful to adapt the listening to the acoustics of the room, or when the speakers are placed close to a wall or an angle
The HF Shelving potentiometer allows you to activate or not a sound level correction from 4.5 kHz.
- professional active 2-way monitor, comes as a pair
- low directivity, keeps the same sound throughout the room
- neutral sound with no distortion for critical monitoring + mixing
- great versatility, excellent for both acoustic and electronic music
- tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes; low sensitivity to the wall effects
- adjustable bass + treble levels
- connect up to 2 audio sources via XLR + RCA
- optimal acoustic integration
- reduced power consumption
- Active speaker design (no need for amp)
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 40Hz - 22kHz
- Power: 105W (70W+35W)
- Inputs Connectors: XLR balanced 10kOhms, RCA unbalanced 10kOhms with sensitivity compensation
- LF amplifier stage: 70W, class AB
- HF amplifier stage: 35W, class AB
- standby mode: after 30 minutes
- user controls: sensitivity, LF, HF, power, standby mode
- Woofer: 6.5” (16.5cm) drive unit - Polyglass cone
- Tweeter: 1” (25mm) drive unit Aluminium inverted dome
- Cabinet Construction: 0.6" (15mm) MDF
- Finish: Vinyl and Black painting
- Dimensions (with 4 rubber pads): 13.7" x 9.9" x 12.2" / 348 x 252 x 309mm
- Weight: 20.7lbs / 9.4kg