MARANTZ CD6004 Black
Marantz je proizvođač i distributer visoko kvalitetne audio opreme. Prvi proizvod je projektovao i napravio Saul B. Marantz u Kew Gardens-u, New York. U to vreme, kompanija je imala veliki uticaj na razvoj Hi-Fi audio-sistema, obraćajući pažnju na svaki detalj pri projektovanju i konstruisanju. Sredinom 1980-ih dok je bio pod rukovods-tvom Philips-a (pionira u CD tehnologiji), Marantz je među prvima pravio CD plejere koji su jako dobro prihvaćeni od strane zadovoljnih potrošača i kritičara. Danas, Marantz nastavlja da pravi komponente koje su u samom vrhu Hi Fi ponude na tržištu. O tome svedoči i Ken Ishiwata bez čije kontrole i finalnog tjuniranja nijedan Marantz proizvod ne može da se pojavi na tržištu. Godine 2002, Denon i Marantz prave (D&M) grupu kojoj se kasnije priključuju i druga zvučna imena iz audio industrije.
Through the use of audiophile-grade components and proprietary circuit topologies, the Marantz CD6004 Compact Disc Player reproduces your CDs with superb quality. When connected to a good set of speakers or headphones, it delivers a satisfying balance of bass, midrange, and treble that is sure to please music lovers. The Player's USB input makes it easy to connect an iPod or other MP3 player to enjoy your entire digital music library.
Superior Circuitry for Exceptional Sound
The CD6004 Compact Disc Player features Marantz HDAM-SA2 circuits. These ultra-fast, custom OP amp-like circuits are tuned to meet the specific needs of the CD6004.
A current buffer design eliminates interference from preamp input circuitry. In addition, audio outputs are laid out in symmetrical fashion, allowing for more dynamic, accurate, and detailed sound and pinpoint imaging.
Versatile Player Reads Multiple Formats
The CD6004 reads a wide variety of CD media and file types. CD, CD-R, and CD-RW media are all supported, as are MP3, WMA, and traditional PCM file types. Textual data from encoded discs (artist, song title, etc.) is shown on the front panel display.
USB Input is iPod Compatible
The CD6004 works with iPod and iPhone, as well as USB thumb drives and hard disc drives, giving you easy access to your entire digital music library.
Intuitive, Durable Front Panel and Remote
The CD6004 player's front panel is constructed from aluminum and glass-reinforced resin, which resists harmful resonances that can harm sonic quality. The panel is finished in a soft black tone, and features a graceful curvature that complements any home décor. A multi-function IR remote control is also included.
CD6004 Compact Disc Player, remote control, and user's manual.
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
- Advanced audio circuitry ensures crisp, faithful sound reproduction
- Front panel USB input (works with iPod and iPhone)
- Current buffer design and symmetrical layout for superior audio performance
- Reads multiple audio file formats, including MP3s, WMAs, and PCM
- Audio EX mode
- Digital audio outputs (1 optical, 1 coaxial)
- HDAM-SA2 circuits
- CD Text Capability
- Multiple inputs and outputs to connect to MP3 players, AV receivers, and more
- Buffered headphone output with volume control
- Separated rectifier circuit for analog and digital circuitry
- Mechanism: DV11VF
- Decoder: TA94A92FG
- D/A Conversion: Multi-bit, Delta-Sigma
- DAC IC: CS4398
- Digital Filter: CS4398
- Noise Shaper: CS4398
- Sophisticated Aluminum/Glass-reinforced resin front panel
- Extra metal plate for chassis strengthening
- Detachable AC power cord
- Three-year warranty from Marantz
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB
- Frequency Response: 2 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD: 0.002%
- S/N Ratio: 110 dB
- Channel separation: 110 dB
- Power Requirement: AC 120V 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 32W (Standby: 0.3W)
- Dimensions: 17.3" wide, 4.1" high, 13.3" deep
- Weight: 15.4 lbs.
Symmetrical Circuit Layout
CD6004 User Manual (4.49 MB) (11/23/2011)
CD6004 Spec Sheet (0.09 MB) (11/24/2011)
IR CODES (0.01 MB) (11/24/2011)
Best CD player up to £500, Awards 2012.
Its predecessor was already brilliant,
but the CD6004 is even better