NAIM NAC N 172 XS
Garantujemo najni┼żu cenu na tr┼żi┼ítu!
U slu─Źaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
The Naim NAC-N 172 XS is a conventional pre amplifier which also features network music player functionality. The NAC-N 172 XS defines a point at which worlds collide ÔÇô the traditional world of separate pre and power amplifiers, and the new world of network streaming.
It's a conventional preamplifier, perfectly at home in a Naim separates environment where, partnered by a Naim NAP 155 XS power amplifier perhaps, it can reproduce music from CD or vinyl in a way that stirs the soul and quickens the pulse. But the NAC-N 172 XS also opens the door onto the new sphere of high resolution audio, internet radio and streamed music. It's a sphere that has just the same soul stirring potential as conventional audio sources, but that's effectively limitless in scope and content. The NAC-N 172 XS can be controlled via the front panel buttons and digitally controlled analogue volume knob, the standard remote control handset or the n-Stream app for iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Using the n-Stream app is a uniquely liberating experience, allowing not just easy control of music playback, but the possibility to explore a music collection and find new music from the expanded music information feature delivered by Rovi. Full system automation means a Naim CD player can also be controlled directly from the app.
As the first Naim streaming preamplifier, the NAC-N 172 XS introduces numerous innovative techniques for signal processing and isolation to ensure that each audio signal or stream is output with maximum fidelity. It employs a Burr Brown digital to analogue converter chip that offers the same performance as the one fitted to the digital benchmark Naim NDX network player, and it benefits from all the filtering and signal management techniques that have brought Naim to the forefront of digital music in the home.
NAC-N 172 XS component selection is entirely optimised for sound quality and the XS style case construction helps minimise microphony by providing a rigid, non-resonant foundation for the electronics. Like every Naim product, fastidious attention to power supply noise and regulation, PCB layout and earthing topology, is a fundamental element of NAC-N 172 XS performance.
The result of all this extraordinary technology is extraordinary music reproduction that lives, breathes and satisfies. Integrate a NAC-N 172 XS in an existing audio system, or build a new pre/power amplifier system around it, and the world of high resolution audio, UPnP™ streaming, and the vast resource of internet radio can connect seamlessly with your existing world of CD and vinyl.
We are here to help find the right system for you. As a suggested starting point, you may want to consider partnering the NAC-N 172 XS with the following:
- NAP 155 XS
NAC-N 172 XS Features
- High quality preamplifier including digitally controlled analogue volume control
- UPnP-enabled to stream audio files from any UPnP enabled server such as UnitiServe or a NAS at up to 32bit/192kHz resolution
- vTuner 5* full service internet radio
- Optional FM/DAB module variant available
- Streams/plays WAV, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, AAC, WMA, Ogg Vorbis and MP3 files
- Gapless playback available on all lossless file formats
- Front-panel USB port for replay of MP3 player/iPod and USB-stored audio
- Digital USB connection from iPod/iPhone for ultimate quality and iPod control
- Multiple intuitive control interfaces: front panel, remote control handset and n-Stream control app
- Full system automation, wired remote in and wired remote out
- USB mini-b connector for software upgrades
- Linear power supply with 230VA transformer with separate windings for digital and analogue sections
- High quality Burr-Brown PCM1793 DAC
- Ground selector switch for optimum performance with many sources and power amps
- Five 24bit/192kHz-capable S/PDIF digital inputs (2 x coaxial RCA, 2 x TOSlink, 1 x front panel mini-TOSlink)
- 3 analogue inputs (1 DIN, 1 RCA pair, 1 x 3.5mm front-panel socket)
- 1 line output
- DIN and RCA preamplifier analogue outputs
- Front-panel 3.5mm headphone connector
- OLED display for high contrast and easy visibility
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi network connectivity
Input Sensitivity: 200mV
Input Impedance: 30kΩ
UPnP: Ethernet (RJ45) or Wi-Fi
Digital Inputs: 5 x S/PDIF (2 x coaxial RCA, 2 x optical TOSlink, 1 x 3.5mm front panel mini-TOSlink)
Analogue Inputs: 1 x 5-pin DIN, 1 x RCA pair, 1 x 3.5mm front
Sample rates maximum: 192kHz (coaxial), 96kHz (optical)
USB/iPod: 1 front-panel socketAUDIO OUTPUTS
Output Impedance: <47Ω (variable outputs), <600Ω (fixed output)
Minimum Load Impedance: 10kΩ
Frequency Response: 5Hz to 40kHz
Signal To Noise Ratio (S/N ratio): 90dB
Headphone outputs: Stereo (front panel 3.5mm jack)
Analogue Outputs (variable level): 1 x 4-pin DIN, 1 x RCA pair
Analogue Outputs (fixed level): 1 x RCA pair
Output Level: 1VrmsUPGRADES
Other: Hi-Line, Power-Line, any power amplifier
Infra Red: Via front panel logo (RC5)
Remote Input: 3.5mm panel jack on rear (RC5)
USB: Updates only (rear panel USB mini-B)
Remote Output: 3.5mm panel jack on rear (RC5)
Network: Ethernet (Cat5), Wi-Fi
Audio Formats Supported: WAV and AIFF (up to 32bit/192kHz) FLAC (up to 24bit/192kHz) ALAC (up to 24bit/96kHz) WMA (up to 16bit/48kHz) must be WMA 9.2 Ogg Vorbis (up to 16bit/48kHz) MP3, M4a (up to 320kbit/s), Playlists (M3U, PLS) iRadio Service Provider vTuner 5* full service Int
USER CONTROL INTERFACES
Front Panel: Volume control, logo mute and buttons
Handheld: Remote handset included and optional n-Stream app for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch available from the App store.
Mains Supply: 100V, 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption (maximum): 35VA
Dimensions: 70 x 432 x 301mm (H x W x D)
Front finish: Brushed and black anodised
Case finish: Black powder coated
Tuning Range: FM 87.5 - 108MHz, DAB Band III and L Band
iRadio Service Provider: vTuner 5* full service