PROFESSIONAL MULTI PLAYER
Equipped with full-color LCD screen
for optimum DJ performance using music files
Full color LCD screen with improved browsing and track information
The CDJ-900NXS has a large screen with the highest resolution of any CDJs, which displays a host of track information and features inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS.
- 1. Improved browsing
- DJs can choose how they view tracks – list, artwork, or custom view – and scroll through using the large rotary dial.
- 2. Wave / Wave Zoom
- In addition to Wave Display, Wave Zoom*1 enables even more precision on loops and cues.
- 3. Beat Count
- DJs can use rekordbox to mark key points on a track, and the CDJ-900NXS counts down to them from up to 64 bars away.
- 4. Phase Meter
- Shows the position of the beat in the bar, enabling DJs to compare the phase of each player with the master deck at a glance. This information can be displayed simultaneously on other Multi Player connected via "PRO DJ LINK"*2
Compatible with music management software rekordbox™
Music files can be analyzed with "rekordbox™" installed on a computer, music can be managed (settings, create/edit, save logs) in a manner that is suitable for DJ performances, and the music to be used can be prepared in advance. By using the iOS version of "rekordbox™" (download from the App Store free of charge), preparation of music can be done anywhere with your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad devices. Android version of "rekordbox™" (download from Google Play free of charge) for Android OS devices as well.
- ･ Data analysis of music files "WAVE ZOOM", "KEY", "WAVE", "BEAT GRID", "BPM", "ID3 TAG", etc.
- ･ "ACTIVE LOOP", "HOTCUE AUTO LOAD", "CUE" and "LOOP" settings for each track
- ･ Create/edit "PLAYLISTS"
- ･ Save playback log information for music files played on this device
DJ play using music*3 stored inside smart phones and tablets via Wi-Fi/USB connection*4
Music stored inside Wi-Fi/USB-connected iPhone/iPod touch/iPad devices can be transmitted to the "CDJ-900NXS for DJ performances. The touch panel displays of these devices can be used for intuitive operations. In addition, the enclosed Mac version of "rekordbox™" can be used to send music to the "CDJ-900NXS" from inside a Wi-Fi-connected Mac. Also, when connected via USB, the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad devices can be charged during a performance.
Android OS devices and Windows PCs also can send music via Wi-Fi/USB connections.
Highly evolved features to make every performance unique
- BEAT DIVIDE
- Beat Divide buttons enable DJs to slice up the beat and roll it around in a loop. Beat Divide can be incorporated with Slip Mode to enter Slip Loop – so the track instantly comes back in at the right place when DJs release the Beat Divide button.
- BEAT SYNC*1
- looks at the rekordbox beat grids of music, on up to four connected players, and snaps them to the beat of the master deck.
- A dedicated ON/OFF button puts Quantized loops and cues at DJs' fingertips. This enables reliable performance without breaking the rhythm of music during playback.
- Silently continues track playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and brings the music back at the right point when the DJ exits the performance
Supports multiple media and formats
In addition to smartphones, tablets, laptops and PCs, music files can be played from USB storage devices, audio CDs and CD-R/RW. The CDJ-900NXS supports MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF file formats.
High-quality audio circuitry for a faithful reproduction of sound
The CDJ-900NXS boasts professional quality audio circuitry and an onboard sound card, for a clear, powerful sound even at club volumes. A precision engineered Wolfson DAC reduces jitter, while the player’s signal-to-noise ratio of 115dB ensures incredibly accurate sound reproduction.
- ・Control various DJ software via MIDI control
- ・"MY SETTINGS" function immediately reflects you own customized settings
- ・"TRAFFIC LIGHT"*1 displays with a green light music that will sound harmonious with the key of the music being played on a Multi Player connected via "PRO DJ LINK"
- ・"ACTIVE LOOP" automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point
- ・"4 BEAT LOOP" enables construction of precise 4-beat loops simply by pressing a button
|Playable media||iPhone / iPad / iPod touch, Android phone / Android Tablet etc,USB storage devices(flash memory / HDD etc)、Computers (Mac / Windows PC)、Audio CD、CD-R / RW|
|Playable file||MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF(iOS version of "rekordbox™" enable to playback only MP3 and AAC)|
|USB storage support file systems||FAT, FAT32, HFS+|
|Frequency response||4 Hz ～ 20 kHz|
|S/N ratio||115 dB or more|
|Total harmonic distortion||0.003 % or less|
|USB ports||USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1|
|Audio output ports||AUDIO OUT(RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT(COAXIAL)x 1|
|Other ports||LAN(100Base-TX)x 1, CONTROL(φ3.5 mm Mini plug) x 1|
|Audio output voltage||2.0 Vrms|
|Power||AC 100-240V (50 Hz / 60 Hz)|
|Electricity consumption||33 W|
|Max external dimension||320 mm (W) x 401.8 mm (D) x 105.5 mm (H)|
"rekordbox™" SYSTEM requirements
|Supported OS||Mac OS®X v10.8, 10.7, 10.6, or 10.5.8
Windows®8 / Pro
Windows®7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Windows Vista® Home Basic / Home Premium / Ultimate / Business (SP2 and above)
Windows® XP Home Edition / Professional (SP3 and above)
*Windows® XP Professional x64 edition is not supported
* Visit http://rekordbox.com/ for latest supported OS information
|Playable files||MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF|