Garantujemo najnižu cenu na tržištu!
U slučaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
SARAMONIC SR-PMIC2 BATTERY-FREE ON-CAMERA STEREO MICROPHONE
The Saramonic SR-PMIC2 is an ultra-compact and lightweight on-camera stereo microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound to DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, video cameras and audio recorders. It operates without batteries or charging and captures life-like musical performances and enveloping ambient sounds. The output cable is removable which can be useful for storage, but it also means you can connect any readily available 1/8“ (3.5mm) cable if you need more length. The output jack is on the top of the PMIC2, which saves space behind the microphone.
A low-cut switch on the back of the PMIC2 eliminates deep bass sounds. Footsteps can create distracting low rumble noises that you only hear when you watch your footage on a system with a subwoofer. Low-cut will remove them, tame the hum of air conditioner noise, and make speech more intelligible — so consider using it every time you shoot.
The PMIC2 will likely be the easiest-to-use piece of gear you own. To use it you just fasten it to the shoe of your camera with its built-in mount and connect the included cable to the mic input on your camera. There is no power switch or button to worry about. You’re ready to shoot. The built-in camera shoe features a metal 1/4 20 tripod thread for more mounting options. This microphone sounds incredible, it doesn’t consume much space in your bag, it’s durably built and ready to travel.
Please note that the PMIC2 requires “Plug-In Power” to operate. The vast majority of cameras provide it, but it is omitted on a few models.
- Broadcast-quality, compact and lightweight on-camera stereo microphone with battery-free operation that captures enveloping ambient sounds and life-like musical performances
- Low-cut switch makes sounds more intelligible and eliminates distracting rumble noises
- Output cable is removable, top-exit output jack is space efficient when mounted on top of your camera
- Robust shockmount isolates mic from vibration noises and is not flimsy and prone to bending and damage
- Built-in camera shoe features a metal 1/4 20 tripod thread for more mounting options, durably built and ready to travel
Frequency Response:75 Hz to 15 kHz
Type of Microphone: Stereo Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: -40dB +/- 1dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: 76dB SPL
Outputs: 2 x female 1.8” (3.5 mm) TRS, 1 for headphones, 1 for camera connection
Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.3 x 1.6" (9.7 x 5.9 x 4.1cm)
Weight: 1.8 oz (50g)
In The Box
1 x SR-PMIC2 stereo microphone with fixed windscreen
1 x short, coiled cable with gold-plated mini-plug connectors
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- SR-UC-201 1/8“ (3.5mm) Female TRS microphone adapter cable to 3.5mm male TRRS for smartphones and tablets with a headphone jack
- WM4C-C35 Replacement 1/8“ (3.5mm) male stereo TRS to 3.5mm male stereo TRS output connector cable
- SR-CS350 2-Pack of replacement 1/8“ (3.5mm) male stereo TRS to 3.5mm male stereo TRS output connector cables
- SR-SM-C301 1/8“ (3.5mm) output cable for iOS
- SR-SM-C302 1/8“ (3.5mm) output cable for Android
- LC-C35 Locking 1/8“ (3.5mm) to Lightning output cable for iPhone & iPad
- UTC-C35 Locking 1/8“ (3.5mm) to USB Type-C output cable for smartphones, tablets and Apple computers with USB Type-C
- SR-PMC2 1/8“ (3.5mm) TRS to 1/8“ (3.5mm) TRRS output cable for smartphones and tablets
- SR-GMC2 1/8“ (3.5mm) TRS to select GoPro camera output cable
- USB-C201 Locking 1/8“ (3.5mm) TRS to USB output cable for PC and Mac computers