TASCAM DR-100 MK3
Garantujemo najni┼żu cenu na tr┼żi┼ítu!
U slu─Źaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
The DR-100MKIII is TascamÔÇÖs top-of-the-line portable, delivering the best audio performance in the history of Tascam stereo handheld recorders. Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding audio designers and engineers, this third generation of the DR-100 combines robust reliability, an easy-to-use interface and studio-quality sonic performance.
You can record directly from the built-in uni-directional or omni-directional stereo microphones, connect your own mics to the rugged locking Amphenol XLR/TRS connectors, use a camera microphone or line source for recording or record from a digital SPDIF source. 24 or 48 volts of Phantom power on the XLR inputs are available for the use of studio condenser mics and Mid/Side microphone configurations can be decoded before or after recording. This ensures that virtually all fields of application are covered – from music, speech and atmosphere recordings to meeting minutes and live concert recordings.
Many other improvements and new features as well as the multilingual menu make the DR-100MKIII an easy-to-use companion for sound recordings at the highest level.
Portable Digital Recorder
- Recording and playback of MP3 (up to 320 Kb/s) and WAV files (up to 24 bit/192 kHz)
- Supports SD / SDHC cards (from 64 MB up to 128 GB)
- 4 Built-in condenser microphones
- 2 XLR microphone inputs with switchable 48 V phantom power - usable as balanced line inputs
- S/PDIF Digital input
- Switchable low cut filter (40/80/120/220 Hz)
- Automatic level control with limiter
- Stereo line input mini jack
- Headphone output
- Separate stereo line output (adjustable)
- Display resolution: 128 x 128
- Multilingual menu (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese)
- USB 2.0 connector
- Built-in speaker
- Power supply: AA batteries and built-in high-capacity lithium-ion battery (approx. 12 hours)
- Weight (with/without batteries): 425/375 g
|Integrated Stereo Microhone||Yes|
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
|Storage Medium||SD/SDHC Card|
|Resolution max.||24 bit|
|Max. Sample Rate||192 kHz|