Enhanced, high-end wireless lavalier mic technology perfect for presentation and broadcast uses.
No matter whether you are a speaker, presenter or rocking the crowd, the XS Wireless Presentation Set puts you in front of every stage. The XSW 12-A is part of the XS series of wireless mics from Sennheiser, one of the industry’s renowned leaders in microphone technology. The XS series receiver runs on 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid any possible interference with your sound. The receivers are all made of solid-construction metal housing, and provide up to 10 hours of operation time for a worry-free performance.
The XSW 12-A Presentation Set features a compact bodypack transmitter and an almost-invisible ME 2-2 professional clip-on microphone, which can easily be attached to your clothing, to ensure discreet but powerful sound transmissions. With 2.4GHz synchronization between the transmitter and receiver and 10mW of output, the XSW 12-A Presentation Set will have you performing from a range of up to 250 feet in ideal RF environments. There are 8 frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, which will allow for a fast setup of multi-channel systems. Connections include dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level uses. The package includes the ME 2-2 clip-on mic, SK 20 bodypack transmitter, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, 2 rod antennas, and 2 AA batteries.
- ME 2-2 Clip-on Mic Specs:
- Microphone type: pre-polarised condenser
- Input sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa
- Pick-up pattern: omni
- Max. SPL: 142 dB
- SK 20 Bodypack Transmitter Specs:
- RF output power: 10mW
- AF frequency response: 60Hz – 16kHz, Line input " 100Hz – 16kHz, Mic input
- AF input: 3.5 mm jack
- Nom. Input voltage (Mic/Line): 0.5 Vrms/1.8 Vrms (Mic/Line) at –30dB gain
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries, 1.5V
- Operating time: up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: 2-5/8” × 3-3/4” × 15/16”
- Weight: 0.21 lb.
- EM10 Receiver Specs:
- Receiver principle: True Diversity
- Sensitivity (at peak deviation): < 3μV at 52dBa rms S/N
- Adjacent channel rejection: ≥ 60dB
- Intermodulation rejection: ≥ 50dB
- Blocking: ≥ 65dB
- AF frequency response: 60-16,000Hz
- Pilot tone: 32.768kHz
- Antenna input: 2 BNC connectors, 50-ohms
- AF output voltage (at peak dev., 1 kHz AF): 1⁄4’’ (6.3 mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +8 dBu; XLR socket (balanced): +14 dBu
- Power supply: 12 VDC nom./300 mA
- Dimensions: 7-7/8” × 1-5/8” × 5”
- Weight: 1.6 lb.
- Package Includes:
- ME 2-2 clip-on mic, SK 20 bodypack transmitter, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, 2 rod antennas, 2 AA batteries, Pouch, Instruction manual