It's never been easier to go wireless and sound like a pro. Shure PGX Wireless brings the superior sound of Shure Microphones together with innovative automatic setup features in nine easy-to-use packages.
PGX Wireless Systems combine superior wireless technology, automatic set-up features and legendary Shure microphones to deliver the best sounding, easiest-to-use systems in their class.
Shure PGX24 / Beta87 A
The Shure PGX24 UK / Beta87 A wireless vocal microphone system consists of
- Shure PGX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Shure Beta 87A Condenser Microphone Head
- Shure PGX4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure PGX24 UK / Beta87 A is the ideal combination of a popular condenser vocal microphone and approved wireless technology. The Shure PGX24 UK / Beta87 A offers the optimal access to the universe of wireless microphone systems, because it delivers best sound quality and takes only two steps (after switching-on) to be ready to use, even without previous knowledge. First press the Channel button of the receiver and it will select an available frequency for the Shure PGX24 UK / Beta87 A automatically. The second step is pressing the Sync button for synchronising the receiver and the transmitter via infrared - now the Shure PGX 24UK / Beta 87A is ready to use. Also the Shure PGX24 UK / Beta87 A is extendable without problems, as the PGX system support the transmission of eight musicians simultaneously.
Shure PGX24 / Beta87 A:
- wireless vocal microphone system
- Shure PGX handheld transmitter with Shure Beta 87A condenser capsule and Shure PGX4 receiver
- authentic and detailed reproduction of vocals and speech
- polar pattern: supercardioid
- avoids feedback
- high sensitivity and high output level
- popfilter with 3 layers
- shock absorber
- rugged housings for stage performances
- automatic frequency selection
- automatic frequency synchronisation
- Use up to 8 systems simultaneousy
- Frequency range: 524 - 865 MHz
- INCLUDING carrying case