- Hanging module with rugged thread connection and self-cleaning, gold plated contacts
- For use with five different Capsule Modules
- Integrated switchable LED ring
- Integrated bass rolloff filter
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Non-reflective anthracite finish
Using microphones flown from the ceiling to record music or speech in places of worship, conference rooms, or on theater stages is becoming more and more popular.
A 10-m (33-ft.) special cable that is treated specially to reduce twisting to a minimum even if the temperature varies and a spring steel hanging clamp for precise microphone alignment will keep the microphone securely in its position.
A switchable LED ring helps the sound engineer to check system function during the soundcheck.
Available capsule modules for HM 1000: CK 31, CK 32, CK 33, CK 47, CK 80.
||250 Hz, -10 dB at 50 Hz
|Recommended load impedance
||9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
||3-pin male XLR
||10 m (33 ft.)
||matte dark grey
||400 g (14.1 oz.)
||600 g (1.3 lbs.)