Hercules has put all of its experience, innovation and passion into the DJControl Jogvision, which perfectly combines performance and ease of use. Whether you’re just getting started DJing or you’ve already refined your skills, you can let your creativity run wild. Enjoy excellent precision and comfort to create your mixes using the circular displays on the jog wheels to guide your movements and perfect your scratches, and have fun with the amazing contactless AIR Control sensor. The included Serato DJ Lite software gives you instinctive control, along with tons of other features that you’ll love. Your adventure starts right here and now. It’s your turn!
Solidly built and featuring an ergonomic design, DJControl Jogvision is perfect for giving all of your performances a huge boost. Thanks to the displays built into the jog wheels that let you see both the track’s playback speed and your current position in the track at a glance, you’ll spend less time looking at your computer and stay focused on your mixing.
Develop your creativity with a ton of great features – including AIR Control (which lets you control the low-pass filter without any contact: your movements create incredible sound effects like Filter Push, Filter Cut and Filter Roll), the 4 drum pads (which also give you instinctive control of the different modes), and the high-quality jog wheels.
The DJControl Jogvision’s jog wheels rival those found on DJ CD players: their 5.9” / 15 cm diameter makes them easy to manipulate, while instant touch detection lets you scratch with precision and no latency. What’s more, the display built into the jog wheels shows either the instantaneous scratch position, or the scratch amplitude (to return to the starting position).
SERATO DJ LITE
You’ll love using the included Serato DJ Lite software. Just drag and drop a track stored on your computer onto one of the decks and add cue points, samples, create loops and apply great effects to make your mixes unique.
Mic: 1/4” (6.35 mm) jack microphone input
Aux: 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo line input
Integrated built-in audio interface
Resolution 16 to 24-bit, from 44.1 to 96 kHz
- ASIO + WDM in Windows®
- Core Audio in Mac OS®
Master 1-2: 2 RCA + 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack
Booth 1-2: 2 RCA
Headphones: 1/4” (6.35 mm) stereo jack + 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack
Controls Per Deck
AIR Control: a proximity sensor lets you control the mix without any contact
- AIR Control turns the distance between your hand and the sensor into a modulation of the low-pass filter
- You control the low-pass filter without any contact, and your movements create incredible sound effects like Filter Push, Filter Cut and Filter Roll
- The sensor’s 12” / 30 cm range gives your hand movements an almost magical quality for your audience
1 central mixer
2 jog wheels:
- 5.9” / 15 cm in diameter, rivaling those found on DJ CD players
- During playback: 2 rings = 2 pieces of information
- The rotation speed of the blue ring shows the playback speed
- The position of the white ring shows the position reached in the track
- When scratching: the display shows an angular marker
- Jog wheels feature instant touch detection to SCRATCH with precision and without any latency
- A refined style: each jog wheel features an aluminum platter, and a built-in display screen
4 modes (Loop/Fx/Sample/Hot Cue) per deck
4 pads (drum pads) per deck:
- Multicolored lighting (red, green and blue)
- The pads’ lighting features a different color in Sample mode and Cue Point mode
- RGB Cue Color Match: in Cue Point mode, each pad lights up in the default color of the cue point that it controls in Serato DJ Lite for perfect integration of the hardware with the software, and instinctive control
Controls On Mixer
3-band equalization with potentiometers (bass, mids, treble)
1 volume fader per deck
MIDI (extended MIDI on the faders and potentiometers)