*Cena sa popustom može da se ostvari ukoliko se plaća gotovinski, virmanom (preko računa) ili odmah debitnom i kreditnom karticom.
Garantujemo najnižu cenu!
MALL SIZE, HUGE POSSIBILITIES
As lightweight as it is powerful, as compact as it is versatile - the Reloop Ready balances first-rate functionality in a practical design for DJs to perform at their highest level whilst maximizing portability and minimizing space.
Its impressive feature set includes dedicated controls for track navigation, loops, effects, filters, EQs, master volume, cue section, key lock, sync, key sync, slip mode, vinyl mode, censor, jump to beginning of track, and user mode.
PLUG-AND-PLAY AT HOME OR ON THE ROAD
With the specific needs of today's DJs in mind, the Reloop Ready was conceived by our world-class artists and developed in close partnership with industry leaders Serato for the smoothest connection and software integration possible - straight out of the box. Whether you are a hobby DJ, advanced DJ or a touring professional, the Reloop Ready provides a one-stop solution, giving DJs all the tools they need to perform - and even preparing incredible performances anytime, anywhere.
STREAM MILLIONS OF TRACKS
Furthermore, Serato's integration with streaming services² such as Tidal, Soundcloud Go+, Beatport Link and Beatsource Link gives you access to millions of tracks for instant mixing, cutting and scratching.
Serato DJ Pro streaming with Tidal, Soundcloud, Beatsource & Beatport
Not only is the Reloop Ready fully USB bus powered, it also boasts a full headphones cue section and 3.5 mm jack, together with an RCA out port for direct connection to active speakers and sound systems. And for those who are conscious of saving space and even working on DJ sets while travelling, the Reloop Ready's innovative and sturdy design allows the unit to sit comfortably above your laptop keyboard while in use, keeping the overall footprint of your setup to a satisfying minimum.
PROFESSIONAL PREPARATION CONTROLLER
ADDITIONAL CONNECTIONS & CROSS PLATFORM SUPPORT
For even more versatility, the Reloop Ready is also compatible with Algoriddim's djay Pro apps on iOS and iPadOS and can control smartphones, tablets or computers⁴. Furthermore, when in iOS mode, the Reloop Ready can be powered by both, a regular USB power supply or a power bank. So there are many options to make sure you never miss a beat.
Designed for Serato
GET INSPIRED. STAY PREPARED.
- Compact 2-deck DJ controller designed for Serato DJ Lite (included) & DJ Pro
- Perfect for portable preparation: sits flush on a 13'' laptop
- 16 large rubber customizable RGB performance pads
- 9 performance modes: hot cue, auto loop, manual loop, sampler, pitch play¹ ³, loop roll¹, beat grid control¹, user mode¹ and the brand new scratch bank mode¹
- 45 mm dual-rail crossfader and channel faders
- Full transport section and quick performance mode access
- Dedicated sync function to match tempo and key
- Touch-sensitive jog wheels for precise mixing and scratching
- Quick-skip: fast search within a track
- High-resolution pitch faders for fine BPM adjustments
- Gain control for each channel
- High & low EQs for tweaking frequency bands
- Bi-polar sound filters (LPF/HPF)
- Advanced effect section with FX-on toggle buttons, wet/dry level controls, FX beat encoders, FX select controls, manual BPM tap functions, and up to 3 FX per FX unit
- Dedicated loop encoders for length and activation
- Library navigation controls for speedy browsing and track loading
- Shift buttons for second layer functions
- Key lock toggle buttons to preserve key of a track when changing pitch
- Vinyl button for switching jog wheel between vinyl mode and pitch bend mode
- Dual-layer parameter buttons for additional software control¹
- Key sync button to instantly match keys of tracks³
- Slip button to toggle slip mode on and off¹
- Censor function for instant reverse track playback
- Dedicated ''Jump To Beginning'' of track controls
- User mode for custom mapping possibilities¹
- Built-in USB audio interface: directly connect active speakers and headphones to start mixing from your music library or streaming services²
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with popular streaming services as Tidal², Soundcloud Go+², Beatport LINK² and Beatsource LINK²
- Master volume control and RCA output
- Headphones cue section with cue mix and volume controls (3.5 mm jack connection)
- Designed and developed together with Serato for tight software integration with plug-and-play connectivity with Serato DJ Lite, upgradable to Serato DJ Pro
- Sturdy housing and space-saving design for a minimal footprint and portability
- USB bus powered design: no further power supply required when connected to your laptop
- Hybrid device support: can be connected to computers, tablets, or smartphones
- Plug-and-play with Algoriddim djay Pro AI apps on iOS and iPadOS⁴
- Flexible powering options in iOS mode: connect a regular USB power supply or power bank (optional USB power supply available as accessory)
- Incl. USB cable, RCA cable and instruction manual
- ¹ Requires Serato DJ Pro version.
- ² Internet connection and a Tidal Premium or HiFi subscription, Soundcloud Go+ subscription are required. Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK are accessible with all 3 offered subscriptions.
- ³ Pitch'n'Time Expansion Pack is required.
- ⁴ Algoriddim djay is available in the App Store.
- Sound Card Resolution: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95DB (USB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1%
- Master Out: RCA
- Headphone Out: 3.5 mm jack connection
- Power: DC-5V > 2A USB-B
- Power Consumption iOS connection: DC-5V / 2A USB-B
- Power Consumption PC connection: DC-5V / 500mA USB-B
- Dimensions: 325 mm x 48 mm x 220 mm
- Weight: 1.14 kg
- System Requirements: macOS Catalina 10.15 / macOS Mojave 10.14 / Windows 10 1280 x 720 / 4 GB RAM / Available USB 2.0 port/5 GB Free Space 10/Processor i3, i5, i7, i9 1.07GHz