Mnogi inostrani web sajtovi (ukoliko pristupate iz Srbije), pokazuju cene bez carinskih dažbina i PDV-a koje su u proseku 30% niže. Molimo sve kupce da pažljivo obrate pažnju koji su uslovi kupovine, kako bi poređenje cena bilo na jednakom nivou!
VAŽNO UPOZORENJE !!!
PLAYER JE ZVANIČNI DISTRIBUTER CASIO PROIZVODA ZA TERITORIJU SRBIJE!
POJEDINE PRODAVNICE KORISTE NIŽE CENE CASIO PROIZVODA KAKO BI PRIVUKLE
KUPCE, I ONDA NUDILE DRUGE KLAVIRE KOJI NISU CASIO !
NEKE OD PRODAVNICA ČAK I IMAJU CASIO PROIZVODE IZLOŽENE ALI IH KORISTE SAMO KAO
MAMAC ZA PRODAVANJE DRUGIH KLAVIRA. NJIHOVI PRODAVCI ĆE SE MAKSIMALNO
POTRUDITI DA VAM NE PRODAJU CASIO KLAVIR, ČAK IM JE I ZABRANJENO !
HVALA SVIM KUPCIMA KOJI SU NAM PRENELI KAKVA SU NEPRIJATNA ISKUSTVA DOŽIVELI !
€ 699€ 619
* Ukoliko pronađete povoljniju ponudu za ovaj artikal, dobićete ga od nas jeftinije za 10% od razlike u ceni!
Model PX-770 je najnoviji model Casio električnog klavira, koji ima ugradjenu zvucnu plocu poslednje generacije koja zvuci daleko naprednije od predhodnog modela PX-760, koji se vise neproizvodi.
5 glavnih poboljšanja u odnosu na prethodni model PX760.
1. The PX770 has an upgraded cabinet over the previous PX760 model with less seams in the cabinet and smoother design with easier, quicker assembly. The built-in speakers are also sleeker and more minimized allowing the cabinet to have a less digital look.
2. The synthetic ivory/ebony material used on the keytops has been reformulated giving the keys a smoother and more natural textured feel as compared to the previous PX760 keytops and current portable PX160 version, which I believe people will like much better.
3. Although the key action movement is the same as the previous model, the piano sound chip has been improved with a more realistic acoustic piano sound allowing for more natural resonance and longer pedal sustain times. This is very nice especially if you are an intermediate through advanced player where these improvements would be most recognized and welcome. However this is helpful for beginner students so they can get into good playing habits.
4. There is an additional acoustic piano tone along with some re-voiced improved instrument sounds for a total of 19 sounds which add to the realism of what you hear coming out of this new model. This allows for more variety and better instrument sounds which is always good and helps inspire your music.
5. The piano control panel buttons on the piano has now been moved over to the left side of the keyboard which makes the piano look less cluttered and less digital looking and more like a real smaller piano.
Sound Source : Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Polyphony (maximum) : 128 Number of Built-in Tones : 19
Hammer Response, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise - (ON / OFF)
Hall Simulator / Reverb - 4 (Reverb), Chorus - 4, Brilliance - (-3 ~ 0 ~ 3), DSP - (Preset for some tones)
Concert Play - 10 songs, Controller - Start / Stop, Mode - Listen / Lesson / Play, Music Library - 60 Songs, Song Expansion (User Songs) - 10 songs (max.) Up to approximately 90 KB / song
Connection to app, Lesson Function - Part ON / OFF, Lesson Part Select - Right hand, Left hand, MIDI Recorder - 2 tracks, 1 song, Approximate Data Capacity - Approximately 5,000 notes total, Duet Mode, Octave Shift - ±2 octaves, Metronome - 0 to 9 beats; tempo range : 20 to 255, Pedals - 3 built-in pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
2 octaves (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
Number of Preset Temperaments
・GRAND PIANO 1 button ・ELEC PIANO button ・Slide-type keyboard cover ・Auto Power Off: Off after approx. 4 idle hours (default setting)
Connectivity and Storage
PHONES/OUTPUT, Connector for 3-Pedal Unit, USB TO HOST