The 333 and 333-212 are cutting-edge, modern style amps fully featured for use in any situation or guitar style.
The name says it all 3, 3, 3… three fully independent channels for three fully independent gain structures and tone stacks.
The totally clean Clean channel that won’t break up… great for jazz,country, blues and also great as a fat clean power base for players using external boxes for their OD and distortion.
The Crunch channel can work as a “halfway dirty” sound for rock and blues if you crank the volume and use the gain as your volume. It shines as the heavy rhythm channel for a metal rig if you crank the gain. The Lead channel has the same structure as the crunch channel but with access to more gain.
Each of these channels has its own volume feeding the overall master volume so you have total control over the level of each. The boost option of the FX loop allows you to set each channel at the same volume and then boost or cut the volume of the entire amp no matter what channel is selected — you can finally boost your rhythm or clean tone (yes, clean solos do happen).
We call the EQ section “HYPER-ACTIVE” because it allows for unlimited tone shaping and big scooped out metal tones via the midrange control. You have to hear this to appreciate how much more control you can get.
The BUGERA 333-212 features a heavy-duty footswitch that allows you to activate any of the three channels and boost the FX Loop in mid-song
- Hand-built 120-Watt guitar combo driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- 2 original heavy-duty 12" BUGERA guitar speakers for true vintage sound
- Classic 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 valves for terrifying punch and mind-blowing gain
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Damping switch (High, Medium, Low) for total sound control
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohm) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls also serves as Boost function
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control