DENON DRA-800H Silver Stereo AV risiver
*Cena sa popustom može da se ostvari ukoliko se plaća gotovinski, virmanom (preko računa) ili odmah debitnom i kreditnom karticom.
Garantujemo najnižu cenu!
- Svetogorska 9, Beograd
Enjoy premium, stereo sound with all the connectivity of a quality AV receiver, with the Denon DRA-800A.
|Bluetooth Headphone Transmission: Connect any pair of Bluetooth Headphones to the receiver and enjoy music or movie sound with pure freedom. With or without speakers turned on. (This feature is available via latest firmware update.)|
|Two-channel Hi-Fi network receiver with 100W per channel: Enjoy Denon Hi-Fi sound seamlessly integrated with the latest receiver technology|
|Expert sound engineering: Carefully selected Hi-Fi parts, dedicated circuitry with short, straight paths between power supply, signal and amplification to deliver a premium audio experience|
|Denon Hi-Fi amplifier: Discrete amplification for left and right channels — feel the power and hear every detail as the artist intended with 100W power per channel (8 ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, THD: 0,07%, 2ch driven)|
|Integrated phono input and MM equalizer: Directly connect your turntable and enjoy the world of vinyl|
|FM analogue radio and digital DAB+: Listen to the full bandwidth of local radio stations without the need of network connection|
|Hi-Res audio certified: Network and front panel USB allows for gapless playback of high-resolution audio including 192kHz/24bit FLAC, WAV, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6MHz|
|Supports Spotify, Amazon Music, TuneIn, Deezer and more: Wirelessly stream and enjoy the most popular music services|
|HEOS Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room for a connected, whole-home audio experience|
|Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control: Use your voice to control the DRA-800H and wireless music services hands-free|
|Direct access tone control and direct mode: Fine-tune your treble, bass and balance audio settings for pristine listening|
|Premium DAC: Hear the fine details of your music with the 32-bit 8ch AKM DAC — operates in double differential mode to deliver high-resolution audio decoding with multiple lossless files|
|4K/60 Hz, HDR10, HLG, 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020: Provides the greatest video quality with exceptional brightness, contrast and colour|
|Award-winning Denon Setup Assistant and graphical user interface: Easy and intuitive out-of-box setup experience|
|Smart TV compatibility: Easily control the DRA-800H with most TV remotes via HDMI-CEC|
|Analog and digital audio inputs: No limitations connecting all your sources|
|Speaker A/B and Zone 2 pre-out: Connect two pairs of speakers for easy A/B switching, or extend your system to a second room and listen to a different source in Zone 2 via pre-outs|
|Four Quick Select Buttons: Featured on the front panel — store your preferred audio settings for each source|
Premium, stereo sound
If you’d like all the versatility and streaming options of an AV receiver but prefer to stick with stereo speakers, then this is receiver for you. Rather than offering multiple surround sound channels, the DRA-800H focuses on the best two-channel, stereo sound. The high-current, custom designed amp uses a discrete output for dynamic, low distortion sound. The power transformer has OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) windings for smooth, effortless power.
High power output
With just two channels to concentrate on, the DRA-800H delivers a punchy 100 watts per channel. This is ample for all types of speakers, including low efficiency models. The DRA-800H also provides plenty of power for larger rooms and party-level music.
Listen in another room
Featuring speaker A/B outputs, the DRA-800H also lets you listen in another room or, if you have a large open-plan space, to fill the area with sound from four speakers. Alternatively, extend audio to another room via the zone 2 passive outputs – using a second amp or active speakers.
Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, DLNA and built-in wi-fi for the complete networking experience
With both Bluetooth and AirPlay 2 connectivity it's easy to connect all your smartphones, tablets and compatible lap/desktops and stream music wirelessly. The Denon also comes with wi-fi, Internet radio and DLNA. Simply connect to your home network via Ethernet or wi-fi and access thousands of Internet radio sites via vTuner as well as subscription services such as Spotify Connect Premium Spotify account required). DLNA compatibility lets you stream from other sources such as your laptop or NAS drive.
Voice control via Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri devices
Controlling a sophisticated AV receiver like this can be baffling for some members of the family, which is why Denon have made it compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri devices. Simply download the HEOS Home Entertainment Skill app and then just ask Alexa or the Google Assistant to perform functions such as volume and source selection. Using the Apple Home App, Siri voice control from your Apple iOS device brings added functionality over AirPlay 2 – including grouping devices.
HEOS built-in - for the finest multi-room audio
HEOS multi-room music systems connect together by dual-band Wi-Fi, making them easy to set up with your existing home network. Up to 32 HEOS units can be set up at one time, ensuring even the largest of homes are covered for multi-room music. With HEOS already built-in, the DRA-800H is ready to go as a single 'zone' without any further adaptors.
Control it all with the HEOS app
Once you've set up your HEOS speaker system, you can stream music effortlessly via the dedicated HEOS app. Available for Apple iOS, Android and Amazon Kindle, the app not only lets you stream your stored music but also Internet radio services and popular streaming services such as Spotify, Tidal, Napster and Deezer.
HDMI interface with support for HDR10, HLG and HDCP 2.3
Featuring a comprehensive HDMI interface, the DRA-800A is ideal for connecting your AV sources – such as Blu-ray player, games console and TV. The HDMI sockets support HDR10, HLG and HDCP 2.3, which means you can play UHD Blu-ray discs and stream UltraHD video in the highest quality.
Connect more – including a turntable
As well as five HDMI inputs, the Denon also has a wide range of other connectivity. Optical digital inputs are ideal for connecting older devices or upgrading the sound from a compatible CD/Network player. Two analogue inputs are perfect for Hi-Fi components, with the dedicated MM phono input ideal for plugging in a turntable.
Bring all your music together, with the Denon DRA-800H.
Features & specs
|Stereo RMS Power (watts)||100|
|THD in Stereo||0.08 %|
|Frequency Bandwidth (stereo)||20-20k Hz|
|FM Sensitivity||12.8 dBf|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||98dB|
|Phono Signal to Noise Ratio||74dB|
|AirPlay Compatible||AirPlay 2|
|Wired or Wireless Network||Wired or Wireless|
|HD Radio Tuner||No|
|Satellite Radio Ready||SiriusXM Internet Radio (Heos)|
|Total Number of Zones||2|
|Multibrand Remote Control||---|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Inputs & Outputs|
|USB Connections||1 Front|
|Total Audio Inputs||3|
|Digital Audio Inputs||1 Coax/2 Optical|
|Speaker Output Pairs||2|
Network & Tuner Functions
Multiroom Audio Playback
Remote, App, & Voice Control
High-Performance Discrete 2-Channel Amplifier: The Denon DRA-800H stereo network receiver features a custom, discrete high-current power amplifier with symmetrical design and an OFC (oxygen-free copper) winding power transformer. The DRA-800H delivers a 100 watts x 2 channels (into 8-ohms @ 20Hz-20kHz with 08% THD). With low impedance drive capability, it offers greater stability with a wide range of floorstanding and bookshelf loudspeakers for balanced, quality sound.
Experts Sound Engineering: Denon sound engineers use carefully selected HiFi parts, including custom resistors and audio grade capacitors, to tune the stereo receiver. Using the design principles found in Denon award-winning amplifiers, the DRA-800H features a symmetrical layout, double differential DAC circuit and analog preamp circuits that don't interfere with the power supply. The dedicated circuitry with its short, straight paths between the power supply, signal and amplification ensure your loudspeakers drive detailed and precise imaging.
High-Resolution Audio Dual DAC Differential Circuitry: The DRA-800H is equipped with two AKM 32-bit D/A converters featuring high-resolution audio decoding with multiple lossless file types. This premium DAC from AKM delivers amazing stereo imaging and detail. By assigning two DACs per channel including, you'll hear increased dynamic range and improved signal-to-noise. Compatible high resolution music file types include ALAC, FLAC and WAV at up to 24-bit/196kHz. It's also compatible with 2.8/5.6-MHz DSD files (DSD is the audio coding format of SACD). Play them from memory devices via the front-panel USB or over network sources. The DRA-800H also supports low-res compressed music file types, such as MP3 and WMA. Thanks to its dual DAC differential circuit, the DR-A800H lets you enjoy superb audio fidelity from all your favorite audio tracks.
Listening Modes: In addition to stereo playback, the Denon DRA-800H offers two Direct Listening Modes which bypass the receiver's tone & DSP processing for higher sound quality performance.
- Stereo: Sound is output from the front left and right speakers, as well as the powered subwoofer, with digital signal processing and tone control.
- Direct: Direct Mode provides playback of 2ch audio in its original form, without any digital signal processing or tone control.
- Pure Direct: Pure Direct Mode goes a step further by turning off the receiver's DSP, tone control, display and analog video circuitry to minimize the possibility of any noise being added to the audio signal.
Note: The DR-A800H is not compatible with Dolby Digital, DTS, or other multichannel surround formats.
Compressed Audio Restorer: Compressed audio formats such as MP3, WMA (Windows Media Audio), and MPEG-4 AAC reduce the amount of data by eliminating signal components that are hard for the human ear to hear. The Restorer function generates the signals eliminated upon compression, restoring the sound to conditions near those of the original sound before compression. It also corrects the sense of volume of the bass to obtain richer sound with compressed audio signals.
Speaker Setup: The Denon DRA-800H provides a Test Tone to help you setup the output level of your connected loudspeakers. While listening to the Test Tone, you can adjust the output level (-12 to +12dB) of the left and right speakers. You can also adjust the receiver's subwoofer output level (-12 to + 12dB); as well as the the subwoofer output's Low Pass Filter (40, 60, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 150, 200, or 250Hz). In addition, you can set the distance (0 to 60') between the speakers and subwoofer from your main listening position.
Note: This receiver does not offer auto speaker calibration and room correction.
Tone & Balance Control: The Denon DRA-800H offers Bass & Treble control, along with balance adjustment. You'll be able to adjust Bass & Treble from -6dB to +6DB, as well as adjust the balance in sound output between the connected left and right speakers.
Volume & Level Settings: The Denon DRA-800H stereo receiver offers the following volume & level settings.
- Volume Settings: You can choose to display an Absolute volume scale (0-98) or Relative volume scale (-79.5 to 18dB). You can also set a maximum volume level of 0 (80), -10 (70), or -20 (60) dB to limit the receiver's total volume output. In addition, you can define the volume setting that is active when the power is turned on; select "Mute", -79 to +18dB (1-98), or Last. Volume settings can be adjusted independently for the Main Zone and Zone 2.
- Mute Level: You can set the amount of attenuation for the audio muting circuit; -40dB or -20dB below current volume, or full mute (sound turned off entirely).
Source Level: This function adjusts the playback level of the currently selected input source's audio input. Use this feature if there are differences in the input volume levels between different sources. You can correct the playback level of the audio input from -12 to +12dB.
Analog & Digital Audio Inputs: The Denon DRA-800H is outfitted with both analog & digital audio inputs - including HDMI inputs, optical/coaxial digital inputs, as well as line-level and phono analog inputs.
- HDMI Inputs: The five HDMI inputs only support 2ch PCM audio up to 24-bit/192kHz (not compatible with Dolby Digital or DTS).
- Optical & Coaxial Digital Inputs: The stereo receiver is equipped with two optical (toslink) digital inputs and one coaxial (RCA) digital input that support up to 24-bit/192khz 2ch PCM audio (not compatible with Dolby Digital or DTS).
- Line-Level Inputs: There are two line-level analog inputs for connecting an external CD player or tape deck.
- Phono Input: The Denon DRA-800H is outfitted with a Phono input (MM), so you can connect your turntable and listen to your vinyl records with high-quality sound.
Audio Outputs: The Denon DRA-800H stereo receiver features speaker A/B terminals, dual sub outputs, a HDMI ARC output, and front-panel headphone jack.
- Speaker A/B Terminals: The receiver is equipped with speaker A/B terminals for connecting up to two pair of loudspeakers or bi-wiring a single pair of loudspeakers. These binding-post terminals can accept bare wire, pin connectors, and banana plugs (single/dual). When connecting one pair of loudspeakers to the Speaker A terminals, the receiver will accept impedances of 4 to 16-ohm. When connecting two pair of speakers to the Speaker A & B terminals or when bi-wiring a single pair of loudspeakers with the Speaker A & B terminals, the receiver will support impedances of 8 to 16-ohm. There is an impedance setting in the on-screen menu.
- Dual Sub Outputs: For compatibility with dual subwoofer systems, the DRA-800H features two non-discrete subwoofer outputs. With dual subwoofers, which can be placed in different parts of the room, you'll benefit from response averaging, which helps provide smoother and more detailed deep bass, compared to a conventional single subwoofer speaker system. The same signal is output from each sub output.
- ARC (Audio Return Channel): This feature of the DRA-800H's HDMI monitor output allows audio to be sent from your compatible TV to the receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio and video to your TV. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to your television. Only the 2ch PCM setting can be used to play sound from a TV via the ARC function (the receiver does not support eARC).
- Headphone Jack: When headphones are plugged into the full-size 1/4" jack on the front panel, all the speakers are automatically muted.
HDMI 2.0a: Featuring five HDMI inputs and one HDMI output, the DRA-800H incorporates an advanced video section that features the latest HDMI 2.0a specification, including support for 4K/60 Hz Ultra-HD video, BT.2020 Wide Color Gamut, High Dynamic Range (HDR), & 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, along with support for 3D content. The DRA-800H also features HDCP 2.3 compatibility, which is the latest 4K Ultra HD copyright protection standard.
- 4K/60Hz + HDCP 2.3: The DRA-800H's HDMI inputs and monitor output support up to 4K (3840x2160 pixels) video @ 60 frames per second. All of the HDMI jacks support HDCP 2.3, which fully complies with the latest copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission. The receiver will also pass a 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, or 1080p video signals via HDMI.
- 4:4:4 Color Subsampling: The HDM inputs and monitor output support RGB (up to 12-bit/30fps or 8-bit/60fps); YCbCr 4:4:4 (up to 12-bit/30fps or 8-bit/60fps), YCbCr 4:2:2 (up to 12-bit/60fps), and YCbCr 4:2:0 (up to 12-bit/60fps) color subsampling. The front-panel HDMI only supports 4K 60/50Hz using format YCbCr 4:2:0 only. With 4:4:4 color subsampling, luminance (brightness) and chroma (color) are sampled at the same rate; resulting in an RGB color palette as big as the video sampling rate for a video image with more colors, plus greater color accuracy and detail.
- Wide Color Gamut (BT.2020): The BT.2020 color standard delivers a much wider color gamut and represents about 75% of the total visual color spectrum, while the current Rec. 709 color standard selected as the color space for HDTVs and early generation 4K Ultra HDTVs covers only 35% of the total visual color spectrum.
- Use a premium high-speed 18Gbps HDMI cable for the best 4K/HDR performance.
- Make sure the receiver's 4K Signal Format in the on-screen menu is set to "Enhanced" for playback of 4:4:4, 10-bit, and/or 12-bit 4K video.
- This stereo receiver is not equipped with an analog video inputs or outputs.
HDR (High Dynamic Range): The Denon DRA-800H supports HDR (high dynamic range) Video - including HDR 10 and Hybrid Log-Gamma. HDR provides enhanced picture quality by simultaneously enabling greater detail for both the dark and bright parts of an image. HDR reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity or brightness levels, creating greater contrast. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth.
- HDR 10: HDR 10 is an open standard and currently the most popular HDR format on the market. It uses static metadata at the start of a movie to tell the receiver and your TV that the video content is encoded using HDR.
- Hybrid-Log Gamma: HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma) is primarily designed for live video feed and over-the-air broadcasts. It uses no pre-encoded metadata and is backwards compatible with SDR. HLG's native compatibility allows much of today's existing SDR infrastructure to be re-used for HDR in the future.
Note: This stereo receiver does not support Dolby Vision.
HDMI Standby Pass-Through: When the stereo receiver is in "Standby" mode and the HDMI Standby Pass-Through function is enabled, both audio/video streams from the receivers HDMI input will be output to your television, via the stereo receiver's HDMI monitor output. Once the receiver is turned "On", only video will pass through the monitor output to your TV and the audio is directed to the receiver's speaker outputs.
- HDMI Input: Selects the HDMI Input for which the HDMI Standby Pass-Through function is enabled.
- Last: The HDMI Standby-Through function is activated on the input source selected at the time of setting the stereo receiver to the "Standby" mode.
- Off: The HDMI Standby Pass-Through function is disabled.
Other HDMI Features: The Denon DRA-800H stereo receiver's HDMI connectivity also offers ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), 3D video pass-through, and auto LipSync function.
- ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode): The receiver will enter ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) when it detects a gaming signal from a compatible device (such as a Xbox One) and allows for a smooth, lag-free gaming experience. During ALLM, the receiver disables the Auto Lip Sync function.
- 3D Ready: The DRA-800H stereo receiver supports 3D video pass-through (720p/1080p only) from connected 3D-compatible Blu-ray, games and broadcast devices to 3D-compatible HDTVs (all 3D components must be connected via HDMI). Special eyewear will be required for viewing 3D content.
- LipSync: This function adjusts the delay between audio and video output. You can do this manually or have the receiver set the LipSync function automatically. When connected to a TV via HDMI the receiver automatically adjusts audio output timing, if the TV supports an automatic LipSync function. You can also manually delay the sound output up to 500ms to synchronize it with the video image.
Video Select Function: This receiver can display HDMI video from a different source on your connected TV during audio playback from Tuner, CD (analog input only) HEOS, or Phono.
Network & Tuner Functions
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The Denon DRA-800H offers a wired or wireless network connection. Either network connection gives the receiver access to HEOS music apps (like Pandora, Amazon,and Tidal), TuneIn Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, your music library on your Apple iOS or Android device, as well as music content on your Windows PC or DLNA music server.
- Ethernet Jack: The Denon DRA-800H receiver is fitted with a RJ-45 Ethernet (LAN) port to make a wired connection from the receiver to your home network.
- Built-in WiFi: The receiver also offers built-in WiFi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n; 2.4/5GHz) for a wireless network connection; WPS, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (AES) security protection is supported. Wireless network setup can be done via WPS button, Access Point Scan, Manual Setting, PIN Code, or even through your Apple iOS device (7.0+).
Note: Network setup requires that the receiver be connected to your TV via HDMI for display of the on-screen menu. The receiver's network setup cannot be accessed through its front-panel display.
TuneIn Internet Radio: The Denon DRA-800H includes access to more than 100,000 free internet radio streams from all corners of the globe via the built-in TuneIn online music service. Simply select TuneIn from the receiver's on-screen menu using the included remote and browse among the 100,000 stations neatly organized into popular categories and select a station that appeals to you.
Spotify Connect: If you subscribe to Spotify and have the Spotify App on your Apple iOS or Android mobile device, you can stream Spotify to the Denon stereo receiver. Spotify is a digital music service that gives you on-demand access to one of the largest music libraries in the world (over 15 million tracks and counting). Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage, and share music with your friends. You can browse music by artist, album, track, or most popular; and create your own music library with customized playlists.
HEOS Music Apps: With built-in HEOS technology and the HEOS app (for Apple iOS 8.0+ and Android OS 4.0) on your compatible Apple iOS or Android mobile device, you'll be able to stream a wide variety of online music services (fees may apply), plus the music library of your mobile device through the Denon stereo receiver.
- Online Music Services: Using the HEOS app, you'll be able to stream your favorite online music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, TIDAL, iHeart Radio, SiriusXM, Napster, TuneIn, & Spotify (some services will require a paid subscription, purchases, and/or other fees). The HEOS app on your Apple iOS or Android device will serve as the controller for these apps and provide song/artist information with Album Art. You can create a "Favorite" station list, so you can quickly access your favorite internet radio stations and online music channels.
- Mobile Device Streaming: Using the HEOS app on your Apple iOS or Android mobile device, you are able to stream your device's stored music library to the Denon stereo receiver. You'll be able to browse your music library by Artist, Album, Genre, and Song; control music playback functions like Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track; and view song/artist info with Album Art from the app on your compatible mobile device. You can even type in an artist name or song title to find music in your mobile device's library.
- Prior to using the HEOS system, you'll need to setup up your free HEOS account. Your HEOS account remembers all your settings and preferences such as all your music service logins and HEOS playlists. When you'd like to add multiple smartphone or tablet controllers to your system, you only need to sign in to each new device with your HEOS user name and password. Instantly all your music services and HEOS playlists are available in the new controller too.
- If you prefer, HEOS supports multiple accounts in a single household. This way, each family member can enjoy their own personalized Pandora, Spotify, or other online music account settings and still share all the same speakers in the home.
DLNA 1.5 Certified: The DRA-800H is DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) 1.5 and Windows 7/8/10 compliant for audio networking. This means it's easier for you to access and enjoy digital music stored on your Windows PC. The receiver can wirelessly playback High-Res music content from your PC, while using the included remote control to browse your music library. The receiver supports ID3-Tag (ver.2) and META tag information; so song title, artist name, and album name can be displayed on the unit's front-panel or on-screen menu. In addition the unit will display Album Art on a connected television. The Denon DRA-800H supports the following audio formats, sampling frequencies, and bit rates via its wired network connection.
|Resolution||Compatible Audio Formats||Sampling Frequencies||Bit-Rate/Depth||Extension|
|Hi-Res||WAV (PCM)||32/44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz||16/24-bit||.wav|
|FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)||16/24-bit||.flac|
|ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec)||16/24-bit||.m4A|
|Compressed||MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3)||32/44.1/48 kHz||32-320 kbps||.mp3|
|WMA (Windows Media Audio)||48-192 kbps||.wma|
|AAC (MPEG-4)||16-320 kbps||.aac/.m4a|
Note: Your computer must meet the following system requirements - Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service or Windows Media DRM10. Album Art is only displayed when using Windows Media Player (ver.11/12).
AM/FM Tuner: The Denon stereo receiver features a built-in AM/FM tuner with 56 station auto-preset memory tuning. You can also set your presets manually. You can create an 8-character name for each preset station. You can even directly enter a station number using the receiver's on-screen menu and remote control.
AirPlay 2: AirPlay 2 is an advanced and easy-to-use wireless multiroom audio platform for iTunes, Apple Music, and other compatible Apple iOS apps. With AirPlay 2 you can play any sound from your Apple iOS device (running iOS 11.4 or later) or Mac computer (running OS X 10.13.2) on the Denon receiver and other compatible AirPlay 2 speakers throughout your home. You will also be able to ask Siri-enabled devices (like your Apple iPhone, iPad, or Watch) to control playback of your Apple Music on the Denon receiver. With AirPlay 2, also get to see song/artist information and album art via the receiver's on-screen menu (via HDMI). You can choose to play audio in one room, play the same audio in grouped rooms, or play the same audio in every room If you are an Apple Music subscriber, you can even play different music in different rooms (you can control and group directly from Apple's Music App and Home app on your Apple iOS device). You can even watch videos and movies from YouTube and Netflix on your compatible Apple iOS device or Mac computer with perfectly synced audio on the Denon receiver.
Built-in Bluetooth: The Denon DRA-800H is equipped with built-in Bluetooth (version 4.1) for wireless communication between Bluetooth-enabled audio source devices and headphones. The DRA-800H can act as a Bluetooth receiver in order to wirelessly stream music from an audio device, or a Bluetooth transmitter (requires future firmware update) in order to wirelessly stream music to a set of BT-enabled headphones. The receiver's Bluetooth wireless range is approximately 9.4'.
- Bluetooth Receiver Mode: In BT Receiver mode, you'll be able to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled source device (such as your smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop) to the Denon receiver. The receiver supports the Bluetooth SBC codec only. You will also be able to control basic playback functions (Play/Pause, FF/RW, Skip) using the receiver's remote control. Advanced music operation will still need to be handled from your Bluetooth-enable device. There is no song/artist information display on the receiver or connected TV; continue to use your Bluetooth device's screen to view song/artist info. Up to eight Bluetooth source devices can be remembered by the DRA-800H, so family members as well as friends can enjoy their favorite tracks (only one device can be used at a time). The receiver can even be setup to automatically re-connect with previously paired devices, as well as turn on automatically when you start streaming audio from a Bluetooth source device.
- Bluetooth Transmitter Mode (requires future firmware update): The Denon stereo receiver can also act as a Bluetooth transmitter and stream its non-Bluetooth audio sources (HDMI, Network, USB, Analog, Optical/Coax Digital, & AM/FM tuner) out to most any Bluetooth-enabled headphone set. You can only pair and stream audio to one set of Bluetooth headphones at a time. You can even have the same source playing from the main speakers and a Bluetooth headphone simultaneously (with little noticeable delay). Volume control of your Bluetooth headphones will be controlled via the Bluetooth device and not the receiver. Multiple headphones can be paired with the receiver, but only one set of headphones can be connected and used at a time.
Notes: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Denon stereo receiver.
Front-Panel USB Port: The Denon receiver is equipped with a front-panel USB (type-A) port that allows you to enjoy a variety of music files from a USB mass storage class memory device; such as a USB thumbdrive or portable HDD (a portable hard disk drive will require an external power supply). Compatible USB storage devices must be formatted in FAT32 or NTFS with no more than 500 music folders and 5000 music files. You can use the receiver's on-screen menu (via HDMI) and remote control to navigate your stored music files on your connected USB memory device. Song/artist information will display on your HDMI-connected TV and the receivers front-panel display. USB devices that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the stereo receiver's USB port (5V/1A); even in standby mode.
Resolution Compatible Audio Formats Sampling Frequencies Bit-Rate/Depth Extension Hi-Res WAV (PCM) 32/44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz 16/24-bit .wav FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) 16/24-bit .flac ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec) 16/24-bit .m4A DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz 1-bit .dsf/.dff Compressed MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3) 32/44.1/48 kHz 32-320 kbps .mp3 WMA (Windows Media Audio) 48-192 kbps .wma AAC (MPEG-4) 16-320 kbps .aac/.m4a
Note: The receiver's USB port is not compatible with Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android OS devices, USB hubs, card-readers, and computers.
Multiroom Audio Playback
Zone 2 Pre-Outs: Zone 2 allows stereo playback of an audio source connected to the receiver in another room of your home via its RCA preamp outputs, an external amplifier, and pair of loudspeakers. When using the receiver's Zone 2 preamp outputs, you'll need an additional amplifier and pair of loudspeakers in the other room. The volume of Zone 2 can be controlled by the Denon receiver or from your external integrated amplifier.
- Compatible Sources:
- Analog Audio Inputs (including Phono)
- AM/FM Tuner (cannot select different stations for each zone)
- USB & Bluetooth Audio (cannot select USB & Bluetooth in separate zones)
- HEOS Music Apps (including Pandora, Tidal, Amazon, and more); cannot select different HEOS music apps for each zone
- Network Sources (including TuneIn Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, AirPlay, & DLNA); cannot select two different networks sources for Zone 1 and Zone 2
- Incompatible Sources:
- HDMI, Optical, & Coaxial inputs
- DSD Audio Files
- Unfortunately, you cannot select USB, Bluetooth and Network sources exclusively for each Zone. For example, if you select a network source for Zone 2 when a USB source is selected for the Main Zone, the input source in the Main Zone also switches to the same network source as Zone 2.
Note: The Denon receiver only supports a single HEOS music stream. If you desire a second HEOS music stream through the receiver's multizone output, you will need to connect the HEOS Link to one of the stereo receiver's analog inputs.
Zone 2 Source Function: The Zone 2 Source function allows you to enjoy the stereo receiver's Main Zone audio source in Zone 2 simultaneously (regardless of input audio signal types - analog, digital [including HDMI ARC], or wireless). You will have independent volume control in each zone. The Zone 2 Source function is useful when you want to enjoy the same music at the same time in multiple rooms during a get together or party.
Speaker B: The DRA-800H is equipped with Speaker A and B speaker terminals for connecting up to two pair of loudspeakers. Speaker A can be used for your main stereo loudspeakers, while Speaker B can be used for a pair of loudspeakers in another room. Speaker A and Speaker B can be active at the same time, or you can play only Speaker A or only Speaker B. When played together, Speaker A and Speaker B will output the same audio source at the same volume level (does not support independent sources or independent volume control). When connecting two pair of speakers to the receiver, you should use 8 to 16-ohm speakers (not compatible with 4-ohm).
HEOS Wireless Multiroom Audio: Built-in HEOS technology enables the DRA-800H to become part of the HEOS wireless multi-room audio eco-system, allowing you to stream and control all of your local and online music effortlessly from anywhere in your home with the HEOS App on your compatible Apple iOS or Android mobile device over a wireless WiFi network connection. The HEOS system is a true multi-room audio system that automatically synchronizes audio playback between multiple HEOS devices so that your music (up to 24-bit/192kHz Hi-Res audio) coming from different rooms is perfectly in sync and always sounds amazing. You can play the same audio source (other than your connected TV) in every room or any combination of rooms you choose, including a different song in every room.
- Systems & Groups: The HEOS wireless multi-room sound system by Denon can support up to 32 HEOS speakers, receivers, amplifiers, and/or pre-amplifiers (all sold separately) on a single wireless network (IEEE 802.11 g/n; 2.4/5GHz). You can join or group up to eight individual Heos devices into a group that function as if they were a single source. The HEOS eco-system is flexible enough where you can create up to 16 Groups (2 Heos devices per Group). You can easily group 16 rooms together with Party Mode by simply using a "pinch" gesture.
- Compatible Sources: The receiver's input sources, HEOS music apps, and local network content can be distributed through a HEOS multi-room audio system. However, you can not distribute an input source (analog, HDMI, optical/coax, USB, Bluetooth, tuner) that is different than the main zone of the stereo receiver (this is a change from previous HEOS-enabled receivers).
- Receiver's analog inputs & AM/FM Tuner
- HDMI (including ARC) and optical/coax digital inputs (2ch PCM only)
- TuneIn Internet Radio & Spotify Connect
- HEOS music apps (including Amazon, Pandora,Tidal, and more)
- Windows PC & DLNA music servers
- Bluetooth & USB audio
- Music libraries stored on your Apple iOS or Android mobile device.
Note: HEOS wireless multiroom audio distribution does not support AirPlay/AirPlay 2.
Remote, App, & Voice Control
IR Remote: The Denon DRA-800H comes with an IR remote for wireless operation of the stereo receiver. It also supports HDMI-CEC and Smart TV Control.
- HDMI CEC: HDMI CEC allows you to link operation of the receiver with other audio/video components (like your TV, Blu-ray player, or satellite/cable box) that are connected via HDMI. Linked functions include Power On/Off, which turns the receiver On or Off when you power on or off an HDMI CEC connected component; and Source Switching, which automatically switches the receiver to the input of the HDMI CEC component that has begun playback. The HDMI CEC and certain functions within HDMI CEC can be disabled, if you prefer. Not all HDMI CEC compatible devices will function in the same way.
- Smart TV Control: You can even control the Denon DRA-800H with your Smart TV remote via an HDMI connection and the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your Smart TV. Simply set "HDMI Control" to ON in the receiver, then set "Smart Menu" to ON and begin controlling the DRA-800H with your TV's remote. The Smart Menu home screen provides you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AVR's setup menu and four Smart Selects (or "Quick Selects").
HEOS App: You'll need to download the HEOS App (for Apple iOS 8.0+ and Android OS 4.4+) onto your compatible Apple iOS or Android mobile device to enjoy HEOS functionality through the DRA-800H receiver. Using your compatible mobile device and the HEOS app, you can setup, browse, explore, and control HEOS system right in the palm of your hand, from anywhere in your home. Your compatible Apple iOS or Android device must be connected to the same home wireless (WiFi) network as the stereo receiver and your entire HEOS system. The HEOS app consists of 4 control screens.
- Settings: The "Settings" screen enables you to connect one or more HEOS speakers, receivers, amplifiers, and/or pre-amplifiers to your home's wireless network.
- Rooms: From the app on your Apple iOS or Android device, you can select which rooms you want playing. You can play the same music in multiple rooms by grouping rooms together, or you can listen to a different source in each room.
- Music/Sources: You can select what music and which source you want to listen to from the app. Choose from online music services like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Tidal, etc.; your stored music library on your Apple iOS or Android device, Windows PC/DLNA server, or USB thumbdrive; as well as the receiver's analog, digital, and HDMI inputs. You can also select music from Playlists you've created, Favorites you've saved, and your recent listening History.
- Now Playing: The "Now Playing" screen displays song, artist, and album information; along with Album Art. You also get basic playback controls like Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track, plus Volume controls Up/Down and Mute. In addition the "Now Play" screen functions unique to the selected online music service or music library.
Alexa Compatible: HEOS and Amazon Alexa customers can now enjoy the convenience of Alexa voice control plus high-quality wireless home audio. In addition to controlling your HEOS components with the HEOS app on your mobile device or tablet, you can now control them with Amazon Alexa voice technology and an Amazon Alexa device (such as the Echo or Echo Dot, sold separately). Your HEOS components and the Alex-enabled devices must be on the same network. Voice control features include -
- Alexa voice commands include Volume (up/down, specific volume number, & mute); Playback (Play, Pause, Stop, Next, Previous, Resume); and Power on/off. And thanks to the latest firmware update, you can even use Alexa to switch inputs on HEOS enabled receivers and soundbars.
- You can group your HEOS-enabled devices using the HEOS app with an Alexa-friendly name. Once they are grouped, Alexa voice commands will control the group as a whole. If you want to play audio content from only one HEOS-enabled device in the group, you must ungroup the device within the HEOS app.
- You are able use voice commands to search for songs, albums and artists and even podcasts and internet stations from HEOS & Alexa compatible music apps - like Amazon Music, Pandora, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Spotify Connect, & SiriusXM.
- You will need to download the Alexa app (for Apple iOS 10.0+ or Android OS 4.0+) onto your compatible Apple iOS or Android device.
- For a list of current Alexa voice commands supported by the HEOS HomeEntertainment Skill, click here.
- For setup instructions, click here.
Google Assistant Support: Ask your Google Home, the Google app (for Apple iOS 10.3+ and Android OS 4.4+), or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control HEOS content across your listening environment. Once you start music in the HEOS app, you can ask the Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks, and more. Once you have grouped your HEOS-enabled devices using the HEOS app, you can use the Google Assistant and voice commands to control a group of HEOS devices as a whole. Make sure the unit has the latest HEOS software and firmware update installed.
- A firmware update (scheduled for 2019) will allow you to use the Google Assistant and your voice to queue up music services, power on/off devices, switch inputs and more.
- Click here for more info on Google Assistant for HEOS.
Josh.ai Smart Home Voice Automation: An elevated voice agent for the high-end smart home, Josh.ai offers flexible voice control for nearly any aspect of your day-to-day experience and entertainment environment. Use voice commands to control the Denon stereo receiver, thermostat, lights, home appliances, powered speakers, and more. Josh.ai is installed by custom integrators and accessed through the Josh - Home Automation app on your Apple iOS 11.1+ or Android OS 4.4+ device.
AVR Remote App: The new Denon AVR Remote App (for Apple iOS 9.0+ and Android OS 4.0+) lets you control the Denon stereo receiver using your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS mobile device. From this free app on your compatible Apple iOS or Android device, you'll be able to control the Denon receiver's basic functions; such as power, volume, input, surround modes, and other settings. You'll be able to control separate Zones of the receiver, as well as navigate the stereo receiver's network and Internet content from the app. In addition, you get you get unique features likes a landscape orientation control screen for tablet devices, the ability to create playlists, and control over a Denon Blu-ray player.
- Landscape Orientation Control Screen: With a landscape orientation control screen for tablet devices, you can easily browse and navigate through your network music services or personal digital music collection with ease, and at the same time view now-playing information and cover art all on a single screen.
- Create Playlists: The app's playback screen allows you to easily build your own personal music playlists on the fly with the ability to Drag & Drop files into your queue, or tap to "Play Now", "Play Next", "Play Next and Replace Queue" or "Add to End of Queue". You can then save your queue as a playlist for easy recall.
- Denon Blu-ray Player Control: The app allows control over Denon Blu-ray (DBT-xx13 series) that are connected to the stereo receiver via HDMI.
Note: This stereo receiver is not compatible with Denon's older Remote App.
Custom Remote Integration: The Denon DRA-800H is equipped with IR input which consists of a 3.5mm jack for optional IR control systems (sold separately). The Denon stereo receiver also supports IP or web control, which allows you to operate the receiver from a web browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
OSD w/ Setup Assistant (via HDMI): Once you connect your TV to the DRA-800H via HDMI, the exclusive Denon Setup Assistant appears on your TV screen to walk you through setup, step-by-step. With Denon's on-screen menu and setup assistant, you can connect, configure, and use your home theater system with ease. The OSD and setup assistant features clear on-screen graphics and text that optimizes critical system settings for your particular home theater setup.
- The on-screen menu and setup assistant is required for initial setup and is only available through the receiver's HDMI output.
- The video being played will not appear in the background of the menu when the menu is operated during playback of 4K, HDR, or 3D video; or if the video aspect ratio is not 16:9 or 4:3.
Quick Select: On the DRA-800H's front-panel and remote, you'll find four Quick Select buttons that let you quickly choose from the most popular input sources (including HEOS Music). With Quick Select, the DRA-800H remembers not only your preferred inputs but also your preferred audio settings, so you can enjoy precisely tailored sound with each one.
Input Rename & Delete: The stereo receiver will automatically rename its HDMI inputs to the connected devices' names using HDMI CEC (the HDMI Control function must be enabled). You can also manual change the display names (up to 16 characters) of analog, HDMI, and optical/coaxial digital input sources. If an input isn't being used, you can delete it from the display so you don't have to scroll past it when you change sources.
Lock Functions: To prevent accidental operation of the stereo receiver, you can disable operation of the buttons on the front-panel. You can also disable the receiver's IR sensor to prevent accidental operation of the receiver from the remote control.
Sleep Timer & Auto Standby: The Denon stereo receiver features a programmable Sleep Timer and Auto Standby function. The Sleep Timer function allows you to automatically set the power to standby after a predetermined amount of time has passed; set the sleep timer up to 120 minutes in 10 minute increments. The unit will enter Standby mode automatically when no commands are sent to the unit for the set time (15/30/60 minutes). Before it enters the standby mode, "Auto Standby" is displayed on the front-panel display of this unit and the on-screen menu.
ECO Mode: This receiver is equipped with an ECO Mode function that allows you to enjoy music and movies while reducing the power consumption during use, Eco mode adjusts the maximum power available according to the volume level selected to reduce power consumption.
Personal Memory Plus: For each input, the receiver automatically memorizes the settings for input mode, surround mode, HDMI output mode, audio delay, etc. When the input source is switched, the settings last used for that source are automatically recalled. The surround parameters, tone control settings, and playback levels for the different output channels are memorized for each surround mode.
Protection Circuit: This is a function to prevent damage to components within the power supply when an abnormality such as an overload, excess voltage, or over-heating occurs. In this unit, the power indicator blinks and the unit enters standby mode when an abnormality occurs.
Software Updates: Using the receiver's network/internet connection, you can check for and update the latest firmware from the online Denon server. You can also set the receiver to automatically download the latest firmware and software updates when it is in standby mode. Visit Denon's Support Site for to check out the newest firmware and software updates.