Polk Audio R100 Walnut
Garantujemo najnižu cenu!
- Svetogorska 9, Beograd
The Polk Reserve R100 bookshelf speakers deliver a bold sound from a compact cabinet, performing equally well with both 2 channel stereo and home cinema surround sound setups. A one inch Pinnacle dome tweeter provides crisp highs for detail, with a finely tuned waveguide to improve the wide dispersion of sound across the whole room. The 5.25 inch Polk Turbine cones deliver clarity in the all-important midrange, combining a foam core with moulded turbine geometry to dramatically improve stiffness and damping, without adding extra weight. The Turbine cone lets you experience a smooth and detailed midrange and bass.
For powerful, distortion-free low frequencies, the Reserve R100 uses the new Power Port 2.0, designed to smooth the flow of air that exits the cabinet. With X-Port technology, the Reserve R100 features specially tuned pipes to direct unwanted resonances and vibrations away from the drivers for clean, loud bass.
The Polk Reserve cabinets use precisely engineered braces and internal enclosures to minimise standing waves and eliminate unwanted resonances that may colour the sound of your music. Laser Doppler Vibrometer designed point to point bracing, combined with new Cabinet Resonance Control, eliminates any unwanted panel resonance within the cabinet. Magnet, acoustically transparent grilles are provided for a clean and attractive aesthetic to these speakers.
Polk Reserve R100 Bookshelf Speakers features
- One inch Pinnacle dome tweeter for high frequencies
- Wide dispersion tweeter with tuned waveguide
- 5.25 inch Turbine cone with improved stiffness and damping for detailed midrange and bass
- Power Port with X-Port technology to provide bass extension without distortion
- Internally braced cabinets with Cabinet Resonance Control for faithfully reproduced music
- Ideal for both two-channel and home cinema setups