This new amp also gives you the unique Marantz Musical Digital Filtering (MMDF), with two selectable filter characteristics to cater for different tastes and music. Each handles even the minutest of detail with loving care within the digital audio signal. Astoday’s new media not only comes in 44.1kHz/16 bit resolution – similar to the CD format, Marantz developed the digital section to handle signals of up to 384kHz/32bit resolution and DSD 2.8MHz / 5.6MHz / 11.2MHz. Optical and coaxial digital inputs are ready to connect a TV or set-top box, and there is a USB-B port to stream music directly from your PC or MAC.
iDevices can also be connected via the USB port on the front. To safeguard quality when connected to a computer, we built extended isolation around the USB-B input to eliminate the chance of high frequency noise generated by the computer entering the HD-AMP1. Information on volume, input, resolution, and more is shown on the stylish Marantz Porthole Display.
While the solid aluminium front is supported by a double layer bottom plate and retro-style side panels. Welcome to the world of compact ecstasy.
• Compact size Integrated Amplifier with digital inputs
• Current Feedback amplifier for pre-amplifier stage
• HDAM-SA2 for detailed audio reproduction
• Marantz Musical Digital Filtering
• 2x optical, coaxial and USB type B digital inputs capable
of 384kHz/32bit high resolution audio including native
• High quality SABRE D/A converter
• Dual Clock for high digital accuracy
• Extended isolation for USB-B input to avoid computer
• Gain control to support wide range of headphones
• Extended connectivity by 2 analogue inputs
• iDevice capable front USB input
• Marantz original speaker terminal SPKT-1
• Available in black & silvergold
Amplifer Power per Channel 35W / 70W
iPod Connectivity USB Digital
Ethernet Connectivity No
Wireless Connectivity No
Standby Power 0.3
Power Consumption 55