With its ultra-high efficiency horn-loaded midrange and tweeter, and a massive, direct-radiating 15″ woofer, the Klipsch Cornwall III-Walnut easily delivers the full range of power and emotion behind your favorite records, music CDs, and concert videos. Originally designed as a “big brother” to the Heresy, the Cornwall III was first used as a center-channel speaker between two widely spaced Klipschorns. But this speaker’s stunning performance allows it to truly stand on its own, providing a huge wall of sound that’ll bring the house down. Once you’ve heard ’em, you’ll never forget the sound of Klipsch’s Heritage Series loudspeakers.
Classic Klipsch design
The Cornwall III’s horn-loaded tweeter and midrange compression drivers give it exceptional sensitivity, low distortion, flat frequency response, and broad, controlled dispersion. This translates to unequaled power, detail, and dynamics, the hallmarks of the classic Klipsch sound. Its 15″ direct-radiating woofer provides the kind of deep bass impact that you can really feel, as well as hear. The Cornwall III’s high sensitivity also makes it a great choice for low- and medium-powered tube amps. Plus, dual speaker inputs allow bi-wiring or bi-amping for even better performance.
A hand-built beauty
This speaker looks every bit as good as it sounds, featuring a handsome, furniture-grade woodgrain veneer cabinet. Klipsch still makes the Cornwall III one at a time by hand in Hope, Arkansas. Each speaker is available in a beautiful Cherry, Walnut, or Black Ash lacquered finish, and includes a detachable riser base to raise it off the floor if desired.
THE GREAT AMERICAN SPEAKER COMPANY
Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
You're not buying a speaker - you're buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
- A three-way design using horn-loaded Midrange and high frequency compression drivers for the midrange and treble.
- Direct-radiating 15-inch woofer for powerful low frequencies.
- Made in USA
- Frequency Response: 34Hz-20kHz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity: 102db @ 1 Watt/1 meter
- Power Handling: 100 Watts max continuous (400W peak)
- Maximum Spl: 119dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Enclosure Type: Bass reflex via front-mounted slot ports
- Tweeter: K-107-TI 1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- High Frequency Horn Tractrix®
- Midrange: K-53-TI 1.75" (4.45cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Mid-Frequency Horn: Exponential
- Woofer: K-33-K 15" (38.1cm) Fiber-composite cone
- Dimensions: 35.75" (90.81cm) H x 25.313" (64.29cm) W x 15.5" (39.37cm) D
- Weight: 98 lbs. (44.5kg)
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Finishes: Black Ash