RC-64 II Center Speaker
Every great home theater experience starts with a superior center channel. We hope your movie dialogue is good because with our top-of-the-line Reference Series RC-64 II you’re going to hear every word of it.
- BUILT FROM: 2010
- DEPTH: 13" (33cm) with grille
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Sealed
- FINISHES: Black Ash , Medium Cherry furniture grade wood veneer
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 59Hz-24KHz ± 3dB
- HEIGHT: 8" (20.3cm)
- HIGH FREQUENCY CROSSOVER: 1100Hz, 1400Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1.75" (3.2cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horn
- INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: Quad 6.5" (16.5cm) Cerametallic cone woofers
- MOUNTING: Uptilt and Downtilt feet
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms compatible
- POWER HANDLING: 200W RMS / 800W Peak
- SENSITIVITY: 99dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- WEIGHT: 51.8lbs (23.5kg)
- WIDTH: 35.8" (91cm)
Top center channel in the Reference Series line
- Designed to perfectly complement the RF-7 II floorstander
- Delivers precise dialogue, along with the deepest bass in its class
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Magnetically shielded drivers prevent TV interference
- Dynamic 1.75" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, four 6.5" high-output woofers
- Dimensions: 8" H x 35.75" W x 12.8" D
- Tilt rod compensates for placement above/below seated ear height
- Beautiful furniture-grade wood veneer cabinet
The RC-64 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful medium cherry or black furniture-grade wood veneer, the RC-64 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
New and Improved
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers boast enhanced features, including re-engineered drivers and a new crossover system, to capture your attention and excite your emotions. In addition to the improved sound quality, the look of “big sound” has been redefined throughout the line with sophisticated cabinetry, refreshed logos and rounded feet.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
Tips and Tricks
For helpful tips and additional speaker information visit our online FAQs.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.
View the online Reference brochure.