ESI U22XT cosMik Set
Garantujemo najnižu cenu!
- Svetogorska 9, Beograd
Our U22 XT cosMik Set is a powerful studio recording bundle, providing everything you need to make professional quality recordings with your PC or Mac.
Consisting of our famous top selling U22 XT USB audio interface, the cosMik 10 condenser microphone and the powerful eXtra 10 monitoring modeling headphones, this bundle was created to be the center of the home studio. With the professional quality condenser studio microphone and the included table stand, you are able to make high quality vocal recordings instantly. To get started right out of the box, the bundle comes with the Bitwig Studio 8-Track digital audio workstation software. The monitoring of your sounds can be done with the included dynamic studio headphones. The included Realphones ESI Edition re-creates the acoustic environment of a recording studio control room, with the eXtra 10 headphones.
No matter if you are into podcasting, want to record your own vocals, create your own tracks or if you simply need a starting point for a professional quality music studio in your home: all this and much more can be handled with this exciting studio recording bundle. If you're looking for a really powerful PC / Mac compatible bundle to get started right away, then the U22 XT cosMik Set was designed for you!
cosMik 10 Features
- condenser studio microphone
- cardioid polar pattern
- special 1" diaphragm size
- 30Hz - 18kHz frequency response
- > 132dB dynamic range
- 135dB max. SPL
- 100 ohm output impedance
- 5dB self noise (A weighted)
- requires +48V phantom power
- XLR connector, cable included
- table stand included
- windshield foam included
- weight: around 160g
eXtra 10 Features
- dynamic studio quality on-the-ear monitoring headphones
- 50mm diameter neodymium drivers
- impedance: 32ohm
- sensitivity: 94dB SPL (1mW)
- frequency response: 15Hz - 29kHz
- max. power: 1200mW
- cable length: about 2.5m
- 1/8" plug with gold plated screw-on adapter to 1/4"
U22 XT Features
- 2 input / 2 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 24-bit Audio Interface
- microphone preamp with +48V phantom power support
- Hi-Z instrument input with 1/4" connector
- USB bus powered
- max. 24bit/96kHz
- line input with RCA connectors
- line output with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- headphone output with 1/4" connector
- ADC with 102dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 108dB(a) dynamic range
- input / output monitoring controlled on front panel
- master volume control on front panel
- supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver install required)
- supports many Linux distributions via the ALSA USB audio class support
- dimensions roughly 17.5cm x 12.0cm x 4.5cm
In order to get you started right out of the box, U22 XT cosMik Set ships with a powerful software package for professional recording, creation of your own songs, mixing of any audio content and much more. The following applications are currently included:
Bitwig Studio 8-Track - the trim and effective DAW to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro for use on up to eight tracks of audio / MIDI, incl. the Bitwig Essentials Package, a versatile selection of handpicked presets and sounds. Record instruments, create your arrangements, design new sounds, or just jam - every feature has been developed by musicians, for musicians!
The Realphones ESI Edition by dSONIQ turns your ESI headphones into a reliable and professional mixing solution that you can fully trust. The standalone software and DAW plugin re-creates the acoustic environment of a recording studio control room. No matter if you travel a lot and need to be able to mix on the road or if you prefer headphones over studio monitor - with the Realphones ESI Edition you can trust your mixes even more.
inTone 2 ESI Edition by Audified is a powerful jamming tool to produce mixes of multiple audio signals and instruments, play files, change tracks, prepare streams for podcasts and recordings. As an effects host you can use it with the included GK Amplification 2 LE and ampLion Free as a bass and guitar amp simulator and much more - anything you need for your creativity!