MAYA44 eX provides 2 stereo analog line inputs, 2 stereo line outputs, a microphone input with +48V phantom power and preamp, a Hi-Z guitar instrument input, a headphone output, as well as an optical S/PDIF output and an optical S/PDIF input. On the software side, an extended version of our EWDM driver with full DirectWIRE support is provided. All this makes MAYA44 eX a perfect solution for a magnitude of audio applications such as home recording, podcasting, audio streaming, multichannel playback, professional DJ and much more.
MAYA44 eX works under Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 on 32-bit and 64-bit systems. It even ships with a powerful software package, including the inTone 2 ESI Edition by Audified, an extremely powerful effect host application that allows you to process and record audio in realtime using third party VST plugins or the included ampLion Free and GK Amplification 2 LE plugins. Also included is Deckadance LE by Stanton, a high quality DJ application that allows you to mix your tracks like a professional DJ.
MAYA44 eX will start shipping to retailers around the globe in late 2016.
- 24-bit / 96 kHz 102dB(a) A/D converter and 24-bit / 96 kHz 108dB(a) D/A converter
- 4 simultaneous input and 4 simultaneous output channels
- microphone preamp with +48V phantom power
- Hi-Z instrument input to directly input guitar signals
- simultaneous full-duplex recording and playback
- S/PDIF optical output, S/PDIF optical input
- headphone output
- highly modern PCIe interface technology by ESI
- optimized for all modern audio streaming, recording and playback applications
- full extended DirectWIRE support with support for virtual channels
- low-latency EWDM driver: MME, WDM, DirectSound and ASIO 2.0 support
- compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions