On the software side, U22 XT provides low latency drivers with support for WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio based on our EWDM and DirectWIRE technology.
Included with U22 XT is the Bitwig 8-Track software, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing audio like a pro. With Bitwig 8-Track, you can start working right out of the box without other additional software. Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or do it all at once, with this professional solution developed by musicians, for musicians.
If you're looking for a really powerful USB audio solution for your PC or Mac to start working out of the box, then U22 XT is for you!
- 2 input / 2 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Full Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- microphone preamp with +48V phantom power support
- Hi-Z instrument input with 1/4" connector
- USB bus powered
- max. 24bit/96kHz
- line input with RCA connectors
- line output with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- headphone output with 1/4" connector
- ADC with 102dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 108dB(a) dynamic range
- input / output monitoring controlled on front panel
- master volume control on front panel
- supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver install required)
- supports many Linux distributions via the ALSA USB audio class support
- includes license of Deckadance LE from Stanton
- includes Bitwig 8-Track digital audio workstation software
- dimensions roughly 17.5cm x 12.0cm x 4.5cm