Networkable self-powered 2 way, twelve-inch, bi-amplified speaker system, equipped with two class-D amplifiers and controlled by a new generation of Montarbo DSP loudspeaker processor which provides FIR - IIR filtering with innovative solutions, audio digital link by AES-EBU standard with sample rate converter and custom network to remote control of speaker system.
- 128 dB continuous SPL.
- 12" neodymium woofer with 4" voice coil.
- HF neodymium driver with a 1.4" throat and a 3" voice coil.
- Wide dispersion (80° H x 60° V) constant directivity horn.
- Montarbo® DSP, 24 bit converters, FIR filters.
- PPF system: Parallel Processing FIR algorithm.
- CCDE system: Cascode Conversion for Dynamic Extension.
- Class-D amplifiers 2000W EIAJ.
- Birch plywood cabinet, finished with anti-abrasion paint.
Main sound system in clubs, small theatres and small open spaces.
Very high quality monitoring system.
Fixed and semi-permanent installations.
Front-fill and side-fill reinforcement, for stage monitoring, for speech reinforcement, for conventions or conferences.
The wide dispersion allows for uniform coverage of the audience, even when using a single system per side (FOH).
||Custom-designed according to Montarbo® specifications
||1 x 12" woofer (4" voice coil)
||1 x compression driver (1.4" throat, 3" voice coil)
Constant directivity horn (80° H x 60° V)
||40 ÷ 20.000 Hz
||2 class-D power units
||Montarbo®, 24bit conv.
|Connections and controls
||Line input (balanced XLR) with Volume control
Digital link (balanced XLR)
In-out remote control (RJ45)
Switchable analog/digital input
Preset select switch
Status LED indicators (on, signal, clipping, thermal warning protection, number preset, analog/digital input)
||Birch plywood coated with high-impact and chip resistant paint
2 mm steel protection grille with foam
|On stage floor angle
||420 x 655 x 429 mm