Nektar Impact GXP88
Garantujemo najnižu cenu na tržištu!
U slučaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
THE EXPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE CONTROLLER
The Nektar Impact GXP88 USB MIDI controller keyboard is designed for players: Experience 88 semi-weighted keys and instant access to performance controls including a real-time repeat engine, powerful Nektarine plugin patch management and Nektar DAW Integration. GXP gives you the keys to a great performance!
PLAY – Treat your fingers to a dynamic semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and aftertouch that captures all aspects of your performances.
REPEAT – The Repeat Engine lets you create inspiring rhythmic elements with direct and intuitive realtime access from dedicated Repeat controls.
DAW CONTROL – Control essential DAW functions directly from Impact GXP using the dedicated transport controls. Supports 12 DAWs.
PRODUCE – All you need to create is included: Licenses for Steinberg’s acclaimed Cubase LE Music Production Software and Retrologue virtual synthesizer
KEYS: JUST THE RIGHT TOUCH
At the core of GXP88 is a newly designed and carefully balanced keyboard action. Its 88 semi-weighted full-size keys with velocity and aftertouch deliver a nice, firm touch and great playability.
Choose from 5 different velocity curves to tailor Impact GXP’s keyboard sensitivity to your personal needs. The curves cover a wide dynamic range from soft to hard touch. The default curve “normal” is optimized to deliver good control across the whole velocity range right out of the box. In addition, 3 fixed levels let you send fixed velocity values across the whole keyboard if needed.
DIRECT ACCESS: THE CONTROLS YOU NEED
The streamlined no-fuss control panel is based on the successful Nektar Impact GX-series, enabling advanced DAW integration with extended transport control, track selection and volume control as well as options to open/close DAW windows and navigate songs. In addition, GXP88’s user interface also has 14 assignable illuminated RGB buttons for direct MIDI program- and bank-selection.
Impact GXP is a MIDI controller as well as a DAW controller:
If you use MIDI software that’s not supported by Nektar DAW Integration, you can also set up MIDI control yourself. The assignable buttons in the transport section can be configured to send out Program message or MMC (MIDI Machine Control) transport control. In addition, any of the 28 assignable MIDI buttons, the modulation wheel, keyboard aftertouch, foot switches and of course the big control knob, can be assigned to send out MIDI cc messages. The settings are stored over power cycling.
MIDI, PEDALS, POWER
The GXP88 gives keyboard players all the right expression options needed for live and studio work. It offers large pitch bend & modulation wheels and connections for up to 3 optional external pedals: Connect any standard expression pedal to the first, and any standard footswitch to the second socket. And if you use an optional Y-cable adapter, the footswitch socket even supports two independent switches.
Impact GXP can also be used stand-alone with external MIDI gear: The rear panel includes a 5-pin MIDI out jack and an external power supply socket for powering the unit when not connected via USB.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATONS
88-note full-sized keybed with velocity and aftertouch
14 RGB LED buttons for MIDI, note repeat and Nektarine features
Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels
1 push encoder for note repeat tempo control and Nektarine features
Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators. Assignable to other functions.
Power on/off switch
- 9v DC power supply socket (PSU optional)
USB port and USB bus powered
Weight & Dimensions:
134,5 cm (L) x 23 cm (D) x 8 cm(H), 8,2 kg
7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- Shift button activates secondary level for a total of 14 accessible buttons
- 1 MIDI assignable potentiometer
- Note Repeat button with LED tempo indicator
- Note Repeat Function button
- 1/4“ TRS jack expression pedal socket (pedal not included)
- 1/4” TRS jack Foot Switch socket for connection of up to 2 standard foot switches (not included, dual mode requires optional Y-cable adapter)
- MIDI Output jack
- Nektar DAW support integration
- Nektarine plugin control and patch librarian software included* (Download)
- Nektar DAW Integration for Impact GXP88 currently supports: Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar, Studio One
- AAX, AU, VST or VST3 plugin version and stand-alone application for OSX & Windows
- Load any VST, VST3 and AU instrument plugins
- Up to 16 instrument slots
- Create layers, splits & zones with direct selection of 10 instrument slots from GXP
- Each instrument slot with volume, pan, mute/solo, FX sends 1-4 controls
- 4 effect insert plugin slots per instrument (AU / VST / VST3 FX)
- 4 send effect plugin slots (AU / VST / VST3 FX)
- Store instrument & FX plugin patches + Nektarine Multi-Patches
- Browser Settings are remembered per plugin slot
- Patch-management with control from GXP
- Full parameter feedback: button colours updated in real-time
- Multi-Patch with settings save as ‘Default’ load as default – all browser settings can be saved with tags for slots tags.
USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- GXP: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher.
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
Compatible with Apple iOS (requires optional camera connection kit and external PSU)
- Nektarine and Nektar DAW Integration: Windows 7/8/10 or higher. Mac OS 10.7 or higher.
IN THE BOX
Impact GX88 USB MIDI Controller keyboard
Standard USB cable
Steinberg Cubase LE DAW license*
Steinberg Retrologue VST-Synthesizer Plugin license*
(*= Nektarine, DAW integration software and Steinberg bundle software download & license upon registration)