Celestion CDX1-1445 Ferrite 1" Compression Driver 20W
Celestion's compact and versatile CDX1-1445 1" high frequency driver is the result of the company's extensive experience, and its commitment to rigorous technical analysis. The driver's advanced non-metallic PETP diaphragm provides accurate, non-fatiguing response, while offering a higher level of durability than shatter-prone metallic domes. Celestion's new drivers are in great demand by popular loudspeaker system manufacturers, and after a single listen to the CDX-1445 it will be easy to understand why!
Specifications: • Power handling: 20 watts RMS (AES standard) • Recommended min. crossover: 2,200 kHz, 12 dB/octave • VCdia: 1.4" • Impedance: 8 ohms • Frequency range: 1,500-20,000 Hz • Sensitivity: 106 dB 1W/1m • Mounting (flange): 4 x M6 holes on 3" PCD • Dimensions: 3.54" dia. x 1.83" depth • Net weight: 2.2 lbs.
The ultra-compact CDX1-1445 1" HF driver features great durability and excellent sound quality, thanks to Celestion's use of serious research and the implementation of advanced component materials.
- 1" exit lightweight and compact ferrite magnet compression driver with 1.4" copper clad aluminum voice coil
- 20 watts power handling and 106 dB sensitivity
- One-piece PETP diaphragm and surround for smooth, extended response
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques used to optimize both magnetic and acoustic design
- Suitable for 2-way and 3-way systems