FBT MItus 118SA
Garantujemo najni┼żu cenu na tr┼żi┼ítu!
U slu─Źaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
1200W 139dB SPL Processed Active Subwoofer
The MITUS 118 SA is single 18” active subwoofer equipped with a B&C neodymium magnet custom woofer.
The birch-ply enclosure is designed to the same width size of the MITUS 206 LA line array, like the MITUS 121 SA, 21” active sub and the MITUS 212 FSA flying active sub. This model has a band-pass design providing more “kick” to the low frequencies, extended down to 36 Hz. The built-in amp is engineered in Class D with DSP and supplies 1200 Wrms of continuous power. A switch mode power supply guarantees the maximum energy and dynamics to the transducer.
THE FBT MITUS - Setting a New Milestone
- Advancing the concept of line arrays in terms of power, performance, weight, flexibility and ease of use, the new MITUS sound reinforcement series is the true result of our experience and passion for excellence.
- A comprehensive range of line array systems, speakers, subwoofers and monitor systems, available in active or passive design, to deliver the finest sound in all applications, from touring to permanent installation.
- High quality B&C neodymium magnet woofers, custom manufactured for FBT. The latest generation of B&C compression drivers. High efficiency Class D power amplifiers modules with switch mode power supplies, Neutrik Powercon IN and LINK OUT power receptacles DSP with A/D-D/A low noise converters providing crossover, equalization, system protection along with 8 selectable presets.
- Die-cast aluminum chassis. New aluminum die-cast carrying handles. Heavy duty metal grille with anti-resonance spacers and FBT exclusive synthetic cloth.
- 5 different configurations allowed, suspended or ground stacked. A wide range of accessories makes the MITUS range extremely flexible for live or permanent installations.
- 1200W - 139dB SPL Processed Active Subwoofer
- Compact vented band pass subwoofer design enclosure
- 460 mm (18’’) custom B&C neodymium magnet high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3’’) voice coil
- Frequency response from 36Hz to 100Hz
- Class D amplifier delivering 1200WRMS
- Switch mode power supply
- DSP with 8 presets, cardioids and infra configurations, delay
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, delay, phase 0°-180°, groundlift
- 18 mm (3/4’’) birch plywood enclosure, scratch resistant black paint
- Eight M10 fly points, M20 top mount stand socket and two FBT design aluminum handles
- Optional 4 swivel-mount casters 80 mm (3.15’’) on request
- Perfect low-frequency extension for the MITUS range and an ideal companion for the MITUS 206LA line array for ground stack applications with optional MTB206 metal base
- 1200w RMS : Class D amp w/ switch mode Power Supply
- Frequency Response : 36Hz-100Hz @-6dB
- Maximum SPL : 139 dB
- Dimensions : 24"wx24.75hx30.4"d
- Net Wt. : 103 Lbs.
- Depth : 28.7 in
- Depth : 730 mm
- Height : 23.4 in
- Height : 594 mm
- Width : 22.6 in
- Width : 574 mm
- Product Weight : 103.6 lbs
- Product Weight : 47 kg
- Shipping Weight : 123.9 lbs
- Shipping Weight : 56.2 kg
- Current Draw : 640 Watt
- SPL Max : 139 dB