FBT VERTUS CLA 118SA - Aktivni vufer
*Cena sa popustom može da se ostvari ukoliko se plaća gotovinski, virmanom (preko računa) ili odmah debitnom i kreditnom karticom.
Garantujemo najnižu cenu!
Steeped in classic Italian design and acoustic expertise, VERTUShas been created with the aim of extending true line array technology, an undisputed success in the field of professional audio, into a new range of applications within both the live and fixed installation fields.
Compared to a traditional two-way speaker, the sound is distributed in a much more uniform manner into the listening area, regardless of whether the application is indoors, outdoors or acoustically difficult in terms of reverberation. The cylindrical wave front of the CLA projects sound forwards in a very precise and coherent fashion without the reverberant performance that is typical of conventional speakers which can excite environmental reflections, directing acoustic energy where it is not needed, especially towards the ceiling and floor. Even acoustic feedback such as that generated by microphones is rejected to a far greater extent than a conventional enclosure.
Finally, the columns narrow dimensions allow the discreet, unobtrusive integration of the column into any environment.
The qualities of the system CLA can be summarized as:
- High-end sound quality with a frequency response of 33Hz to 20kHz, designed specifically for live
- Improved dispersion within a set listening area plus extended projection
- High power performance and dynamic range thanks to the tri-amplification system
- Portability and modularity – elements can be rapidly daisy-chained via a quick release system, extending both the vertical directivity and sound pressure level
- Design and elegance for easy integration even in the most demanding installations – the compact dimensions ensure listeners will focus on the sound and not the speaker!
- Wide horizontal dispersion
Processed Active Subwoofer
1200W - 138 dB SPL
- Active subwoofer in bass-reflex design
- 460mm (18”) B&C high excursion woofer with 75mm (3”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 33Hz to 100Hz
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with swittching mode power supply
- Processor DSP with 8 presets, cardioid configuration, delay
- Control Panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, delay, phase 0 ° -180 °, ground-lift
- Neutrik powerCON power IN and LINK connectors
- 15mm (5/8”) birch plywood with scratch-resistant coating Stackable
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two diecast aluminium carrying handles with rubber inserts
- Optional 4 swivel-mount casters 80mm (3.15”) on request
- Suitable for low frequency extension and reinforcement of the CLA406A array, especially for live performance
|Configuration:||1 reflex way|
|Built-in amplifier LF/HF:||1200 W RMS|
|Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF:||2400 W|
|Frequency response:||33Hz - 120Hz -6dB|
|Low Frequency woofer:||1x18 -3 coil inch|
|Maximum SPL cont/peak:||134/138 half-space dB|
|Input impedance:||22 Kohm|
|Crossover Frequency:||preset dependant KHz|
|AC Power requirements:||640 VA|
|Input connector:||XLR with loop|
|Power cord:||5 / 16.4 m/ft|
|Net Dimension (WxHxD):||550x550x660 / 21.65x21.65x25.98 mm/inch|
|Net Weight:||40/88.18 kg/lb|
|Transport Dimension (WxHxD):||700x700x800 / 27.55x27.55x31.49 mm/inch|
|Transport Weight:||50/110.23 Kg/lb|